Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
Hello!

As the majority of you haven't heard a single word of me, it would probably be appropriate to introduce myself:

I used to be a staff member back in the day. If you take a peek at the official staff history, you'll see that in April 15th, 2014 I was promoted to Moderator. After about a year and a half I got tired of the game and moved on. Every experience in this community has stayed with me and shaped me into who I am today.

First and most importantly, I must state that time passes by exceptionally fast for me right now, so a piece of advice is to keep pursuing your goals and have as much fun as you can living your short life.

Anyway, moving on to my stories, I don't even know where to start. It all began in 2013, when me and my dear cousin were searching for servers and he showed me cubecraftgames. We had a blast playing creative, assassinations, factions and skywars all day.

My first confession, that wasn't much of a secret, is that I used hack engines to assist me in pvp when I got bored or angry. It didn't take me long to realize what I'm doing is wrong, so I deleted them. To be honest, the game got too easy and I wanted more of a challenge. However, this experience actually gave me insight on how cheat engines work and how to recognize another cheater.

The community and my enthusiasm eventually led to loyalty. I had already dedicated myself to play and help other people out. After about a year of playing, reporting hackers and helping other people out, I was selected to be a moderator. It was like the best day of my life. Interestingly enough, I was only 12 years old at the time. If I were the owners, I definitely would not had accepted myself as a staff member. Honestly, look at my forum history - it's cringy and full of unconstructive posts.

Okay, another confession, for which I should have been demoted, is that I unbanned my cousin. That's right, moderators pretty much had all the powers except for the minor ones like changing gamemode. Anyway, the same dear cousin that showed me this server got banned for hacking. I knew I shouldn't had done this, but he promised to never do anything like it again and begged for a chance to play again. I just couldn't bear it.

That's about it, really. I wish I was able to express my immense gratitude towards certain people who have influence my life back in the day. But there are not enough words. But thanks to:

@PinkStr3ak for buying me that Iron rank right before my promotion to moderator. This has really stood out for me.

@SevereWarning for being a great friend. You've been with me since the very beginning.

@SGTkuzey for forming the red-eyed endermen clan, or whatever it was, with SevereWarning. I remember looking up to you because you were an admin and with a cool attitude towards me.

@Dai_Matsumoto for being very friendly and helping me out when I needed it.

@Divvy1 for being a great friend. Your skin was a cake. Derp. Good memories.

@Aimee2323 for being awesome. I don't remember much, but I believe we had interesting skype convos. Do you recall Deadas? Right, no idea either. I'm happy that we got along great.

@ImABubbleHead for accepting me for who I am. I believe that I hated you at the beginning, because you and your friend (who I forgot) were like cool and I wanted to be cool too. Anyway, then we became friends and I was happy.

@Iselciour for being a great pal. You were that one cool kid that I also liked.

@Jinjo for being an amazing admin who helped me out. Jinjo99 wasn't it? I remember you had some digits or something.

@LaserDolphin77 for replying to my first hacker report! I was very excited to have someone banned. You banned that player. Anyway, you were really friendly and cool and I appreciate that.

@Volkom_ for great times. For some reason I remember someone calling you "wallcum" and it stuck with me.

@tahatii for amazing experiences. You were that one cookie guy who I loved.

@Oceanical (caliocean) for being there. Looking back, I don't know why you stand out in my memories, but you do.

@rubik_cube_man and @marcoslater (halothe23, right?) for creating the server. Thanks to you I was able to meet all of the amazing people.

Also thanks to everyone else who I follow or have spoken to in the past. If I could relive these memories, I would. Honestly, I don't remember everyone. Those are only the people who were on top of my head. Everyone who I have followed, were the most precious people to me back in the day.

My English skills had improved thanks to this forum. I remember writing "firstable" instead of "first of all" or mixing up life with live. These interactions on forums made me the best in class in terms of English capabilities. Right now I'm 18. I still have those "cubecraft" and "spigot" t-shirts, which were sent as a gift to staff members. Every morning when I drink coffee from my "cubecraftgames" cup I get reminded of my childhood.

I'm grateful to all new staff members who work hard in order to keep the server enjoyable. Keep up the good work and it will eventually pay back. To all of the aspiring members who want to become staff, just keep playing. If I was able to pull it off as a twelve year old, so can you.

Summing up everything mentioned above it should be concluded that, although roughly forgotten, my childhood was great and this community is what made it that way. Thanks. Really, thanks. You don't even understand how much this whole thing means/meant to me. Have a great day, love you all!

With love,
gedas001

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hello!

As the majority of you haven't heard a single word of me, it would probably be appropriate to introduce myself:

I used to be a staff member back in the day. If you take a peek at the official staff history, you'll see that in April 15th, 2014 I was promoted to Moderator. After about a year and a half I got tired of the game and moved on. Every experience in this community has stayed with me and shaped me into who I am today.

First and most importantly, I must state that time passes by exceptionally fast for me right now, so a piece of advice is to keep pursuing your goals and have as much fun as you can living your short life.

Anyway, moving on to my stories, I don't even know where to start. It all began in 2013, when me and my dear cousin were searching for servers and he showed me cubecraftgames. We had a blast playing creative, assassinations, factions and skywars all day.

My first confession, that wasn't much of a secret, is that I used hack engines to assist me in pvp when I got bored or angry. It didn't take me long to realize what I'm doing is wrong, so I deleted them. To be honest, the game got too easy and I wanted more of a challenge. However, this experience actually gave me insight on how cheat engines work and how to recognize another cheater.

The community and my enthusiasm eventually led to loyalty. I had already dedicated myself to play and help other people out. After about a year of playing, reporting hackers and helping other people out, I was selected to be a moderator. It was like the best day of my life. Interestingly enough, I was only 12 years old at the time. If I were the owners, I definitely would not had accepted myself as a staff member. Honestly, look at my forum history - it's cringy and full of unconstructive posts.

Okay, another confession, for which I should have been demoted, is that I unbanned my cousin. That's right, moderators pretty much had all the powers except for the minor ones like changing gamemode. Anyway, the same dear cousin that showed me this server got banned for hacking. I knew I shouldn't had done this, but he promised to never do anything like it again and begged for a chance to play again. I just couldn't bear it.

That's about it, really. I wish I was able to express my immense gratitude towards certain people who have influence my life back in the day. But there are not enough words. But thanks to:

@PinkStr3ak for buying me that Iron rank right before my promotion to moderator. This has really stood out for me.

@SevereWarning for being a great friend. You've been with me since the very beginning.

@SGTkuzey for forming the red-eyed endermen clan, or whatever it was, with SevereWarning. I remember looking up to you because you were an admin and with a cool attitude towards me.

@Dai_Matsumoto for being very friendly and helping me out when I needed it.

@Divvy1 for being a great friend. Your skin was a cake. Derp. Good memories.

@Aimee2323 for being awesome. I don't remember much, but I believe we had interesting skype convos. Do you recall Deadas? Right, no idea either. I'm happy that we got along great.

@ImABubbleHead for accepting me for who I am. I believe that I hated you at the beginning, because you and your friend (who I forgot) were like cool and I wanted to be cool too. Anyway, then we became friends and I was happy.

@Iselciour for being a great pal. You were that one cool kid that I also liked.

@Jinjo for being an amazing admin who helped me out. Jinjo99 wasn't it? I remember you had some digits or something.

@LaserDolphin77 for replying to my first hacker report! I was very excited to have someone banned. You banned that player. Anyway, you were really friendly and cool and I appreciate that.

@Volkom_ for great times. For some reason I remember someone calling you "wallcum" and it stuck with me.

@tahatii for amazing experiences. You were that one cookie guy who I loved.

@Oceanical (caliocean) for being there. Looking back, I don't know why you stand out in my memories, but you do.

@rubik_cube_man and @marcoslater (halothe23, right?) for creating the server. Thanks to you I was able to meet all of the amazing people.

Also thanks to everyone else who I follow or have spoken to in the past. If I could relive these memories, I would. Honestly, I don't remember everyone. Those are only the people who were on top of my head. Everyone who I have followed, were the most precious people to me back in the day.

My English skills had improved thanks to this forum. I remember writing "firstable" instead of "first of all" or mixing up life with live. These interactions on forums made me the best in class in terms of English capabilities. Right now I'm 18. I still have those "cubecraft" and "spigot" t-shirts, which were sent as a gift to staff members. Every morning when I drink coffee from my "cubecraftgames" cup I get reminded of my childhood.

I'm grateful to all new staff members who work hard in order to keep the server enjoyable. Keep up the good work and it will eventually pay back. To all of the aspiring members who want to become staff, just keep playing. If I was able to pull it off as a twelve year old, so can you.

Summing up everything mentioned above it should be concluded that, although roughly forgotten, my childhood was great and this community is what made it that way. Thanks. Really, thanks. You don't even understand how much this whole thing means/meant to me. Have a great day, love you all!

With love,
gedas001
Welcome back <3

Reactions: gedas001
D

Deleted member 481668

Nice to see Moderators returning. Great story! Welcome back, I know a lot Moderators, but I do not know you. Hope to see more threads from you! ^_^

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I can’t for the life of me remember how Deadas started tbh. I mean noooo, I don’t remember Deadas. But same, I can’t remember much on what our conversations were about but I remember they were great

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
I have a friend that if he would've been you, he would've perma-banned his little brother for IP
fetchimage

Ok, jk jk jk, nice story btw :)

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Do any of u guys still have contact with divvy1? i really wanna talk to him its been hella long.
Hey!

Please do not Necro-post. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.

If you have any questions feel free to start a conversation with me or another staffmember!

-locked due to necro-posting🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom