Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be implemented?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 511644

Hello!

I've had the suggestion to handle the bans for "Compromised Accounts" diffrent then before.

The whole reason behind this is:
- The person that hacked your Minecraft Account can just easily go to the Appeals Section, fill in the username, en getting unbanned by filling in the Appeal Code.

My idea to make it more secure:
- Let people make an actual appeal, not like any sorry or something, but just with some proof, they've changed they're password, it would take longer to get unbanned, but then the Compromised Account ban is really worth to actually use this bans in the future.

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Hello!

I've had the suggestion to handle the bans for "Compromised Accounts" diffrent then before.

- The person that hacked your Minecraft Account can just easily go to the Appeals Section, fill in the username, en getting unbanned by filling in the Appeal Code.

- Let people make an actual appeal, not like any sorry or something, but just with some proof, they've changed they're password, it would take longer to get unbanned, but then the Compromised Account ban is really worth to actually use this bans in the future.
Add a poll, but yes I agree

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Hello!

Yes, it can be fine because a lot of people have had their account hacked and have appealed by putting anything in. I agree with you. +1

Abdo-028

Sep 14, 2020
Hello, I were banned from hacking. I hacked because there is a hacker killing me.
He used Bridge builder, anti-knockback and Kill aura.
So I hacked by flying.
And the server said: You were temp banned.
Sentinel caught you from hacking.
Appeal us on Appeals.cubecraft.net
I used it and didn't work.

When I were banned,
Date: Monday 14 September, 2020.
Time:1:00 pm.
And Gamertag: adelabdulrazek.
I was so sorry but the hacker made me hacked.
I appealed, but It didn't work, so can you unban me plz. 😞😞😞

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hello, I were banned from hacking. I hacked because there is a hacker killing me.
He used Bridge builder, anti-knockback and Kill aura.
So I hacked by flying.
And the server said: You were temp banned.
Sentinel caught you from hacking.
Appeal us on Appeals.cubecraft.net and the appeal code.
I used it and didn't work.

When I were banned,
Date: Monday 14 September, 2020.
Time:1:00 pm.
And Gamertag: adelabdulrazek.
I was so sorry but the hacker made me hacked.
I appealed, but It didn't work, so can you unban me plz. 😞😞😞

Hey!
please do not necro-post!
this means that you're not allowed to revive threads which haven't been active for over more than 3 weeks!

I you have any questions, feel free to start a conversation with me or another staff member!

Also, please do not share your appeal code in public! If people know your appeal code and username they can create a false appeal on your name.

-Locked due to necro-posting

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom