Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

smkorpi

Dec 3, 2016
Because of the shape of this map and how flat it is, if you have any kb items for emerald trades I am a -1.
The map looks cool, but its so flat and kb2 would be wayy too op for this map.

U

Unipotato

I think it looks nice. My only tip: I you are doing more in the future choose a theme before you start building. It will look loads more professional. (Not that yours isn't already)

Reactions: Garden Salad

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
The NEW islands are here!
View attachment 125646
Each starting island has
x1 level 2 iron generator
x2 broken iron generator
x1 broken gold generator
x1 broken diamond generator
x1 broken emerald generator

full view
View attachment 125647 Center island has:
x4 level 4 iron generators
x4 level 3 iron generators
x4 level 2 gold generators
x2 level 2 diamond generators
x4 level 1 diamond generators
x1 level 1 emerald generator

I haven't actually seen/used emerald generators in eggwars yet, though i know they exist. If there are no emerald generators on the starting islands then i can remove it and replace it with a gold generator (same on the other side, and the diamond generator can take the place of the current gold generator)
@Yoya can you give him some more tips ?

epicKieren66

Dec 12, 2016
2016-12-22_16.31.30.png

list of changes:
Starting islands:
removed:
emerald generator

center island:
removed:
x4 iron generators
x2 diamond generators

This map does have a theme, for those that are wondering. the theme is Electricity, so maybe the emerald generators can give you:
Rail cannon: (Bow) players near the player hit from an arrow shot from the rail cannon also take damage.
Static mine: (awkward lingering potion) Players that step into the area of effect take very small damage, and receive slowness
Zeus's lightning: (Blaze rod) 3 uses. every use makes lightning strike near where the player is aiming

^^Just some ideas. I'd like to hear some recommendations (for example, your ideas of weapons/armor to be received from emeralds or changes to my ideas.)

U

Unipotato

View attachment 126051
list of changes:
Starting islands:
removed:
emerald generator

center island:
removed:
x4 iron generators
x2 diamond generators

This map does have a theme, for those that are wondering. the theme is Electricity, so maybe the emerald generators can give you:
Rail cannon: (Bow) players near the player hit from an arrow shot from the rail cannon also take damage.
Static mine: (awkward lingering potion) Players that step into the area of effect take very small damage, and receive slowness
Zeus's lightning: (Blaze rod) 3 uses. every use makes lightning strike near where the player is aiming

^^Just some ideas. I'd like to hear some recommendations (for example, your ideas of weapons/armor to be received from emeralds or changes to my ideas.)

I think you already made a thread on your map. If you want staff input, you should tag them instead of posting on another map submission.

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Looking a lot better, maybe try to vary it up a bit and break so,e building rules if you know what I mean... It seems quite plain and strait. Now tbh I don't like this build palette at all but I think other people do so good work, keep it up...

epicKieren66

Dec 12, 2016
I've been at a new low of morale lately. Comparing this map to other existing ones makes it equivalent to, well, iron.

soooo... this map is a bust /( O-- o)\
**sorry to those who like it

but the reprisal is here! have a sneakie peekie!
2016-12-23_18.09.20.png

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I think the map looks quite good. I do agree that it is a bit too flat in some places but I love the multi-layered mid. And I think the team colored light bulbs is brilliant! Great work!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

i thought the forums would have atleast one post of the vxp glitch but apparently its not?
I really don’t say this enough, but I love this Forums community! Y’all are cool. 🧡
Reesle wrote on technopig's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
You’re cool for joining! 😎
If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. Enjoy your stay! :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Seinnq's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and text us staff if you need help with anything! ^^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom