Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

smkorpi

Dec 3, 2016
Because of the shape of this map and how flat it is, if you have any kb items for emerald trades I am a -1.
The map looks cool, but its so flat and kb2 would be wayy too op for this map.

U

Unipotato

I think it looks nice. My only tip: I you are doing more in the future choose a theme before you start building. It will look loads more professional. (Not that yours isn't already)

Reactions: Garden Salad

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
The NEW islands are here!
View attachment 125646
Each starting island has
x1 level 2 iron generator
x2 broken iron generator
x1 broken gold generator
x1 broken diamond generator
x1 broken emerald generator

full view
View attachment 125647 Center island has:
x4 level 4 iron generators
x4 level 3 iron generators
x4 level 2 gold generators
x2 level 2 diamond generators
x4 level 1 diamond generators
x1 level 1 emerald generator

I haven't actually seen/used emerald generators in eggwars yet, though i know they exist. If there are no emerald generators on the starting islands then i can remove it and replace it with a gold generator (same on the other side, and the diamond generator can take the place of the current gold generator)
@Yoya can you give him some more tips ?

epicKieren66

Dec 12, 2016
2016-12-22_16.31.30.png

list of changes:
Starting islands:
removed:
emerald generator

center island:
removed:
x4 iron generators
x2 diamond generators

This map does have a theme, for those that are wondering. the theme is Electricity, so maybe the emerald generators can give you:
Rail cannon: (Bow) players near the player hit from an arrow shot from the rail cannon also take damage.
Static mine: (awkward lingering potion) Players that step into the area of effect take very small damage, and receive slowness
Zeus's lightning: (Blaze rod) 3 uses. every use makes lightning strike near where the player is aiming

^^Just some ideas. I'd like to hear some recommendations (for example, your ideas of weapons/armor to be received from emeralds or changes to my ideas.)

U

Unipotato

View attachment 126051
list of changes:
Starting islands:
removed:
emerald generator

center island:
removed:
x4 iron generators
x2 diamond generators

This map does have a theme, for those that are wondering. the theme is Electricity, so maybe the emerald generators can give you:
Rail cannon: (Bow) players near the player hit from an arrow shot from the rail cannon also take damage.
Static mine: (awkward lingering potion) Players that step into the area of effect take very small damage, and receive slowness
Zeus's lightning: (Blaze rod) 3 uses. every use makes lightning strike near where the player is aiming

^^Just some ideas. I'd like to hear some recommendations (for example, your ideas of weapons/armor to be received from emeralds or changes to my ideas.)

I think you already made a thread on your map. If you want staff input, you should tag them instead of posting on another map submission.

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Looking a lot better, maybe try to vary it up a bit and break so,e building rules if you know what I mean... It seems quite plain and strait. Now tbh I don't like this build palette at all but I think other people do so good work, keep it up...

epicKieren66

Dec 12, 2016
I've been at a new low of morale lately. Comparing this map to other existing ones makes it equivalent to, well, iron.

soooo... this map is a bust /( O-- o)\
**sorry to those who like it

but the reprisal is here! have a sneakie peekie!
2016-12-23_18.09.20.png

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I think the map looks quite good. I do agree that it is a bit too flat in some places but I love the multi-layered mid. And I think the team colored light bulbs is brilliant! Great work!

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom