Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see competitive parkour like this on our Network?

• Yes

Votes: 69 82.1%
  • Yes, but with some adjustments

Votes: 12 14.3%
  • No, but with some adjustments it could change my opinion

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meiske

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
This would definitely be cool, especially since you'd have more variety for parkour. There can be times when you just feel like playing some parkour alone, or maybe even with friends. The cool thing about the regular parkour is that it shows the record times when players finish while in a party and I do find myself trying to beat my friends (which is kind of impossible), so adding something a little more competitive to the mix would be super fun.

That Death run game in the video you sent did look kind of boring without much parkour going on so I do see this as a much better alternative and I would definitely like to play it!

I do have an idea though, since I personally wouldn't like so many powerups as I sometimes just like breezing through a game.. Maybe there could be different modes players could vote for? For instance, SkyWars has the different time, throwables, items you get. So maybe for this game it could have something like powerups, no powerups, or maybe excluding the unlucky/negative powerups?

Either way, great idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
cool moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on privqted's profile.
Cool Youtuber!
Basketman wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom