Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

rlnostalgic

Novice Member
Aug 1, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Look competitive parkour needs some new updates. There is a small community who likes to grind comp parkour and the 8 or so different maps get extremely boring as it’s the same jumps over and over I think you guys should create a update and bring out a few maps for the parkour community because it’s like you guys are completely ignoring there existence. Another thing I will also say is competitive parkour should have a “play again” option at the end of every match simple but effective fix. Show the parkour community some love cubecraft and add some maps!.

wheatyl

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Mar 6, 2023
meowland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Look competitive parkour needs some new updates. There is a small community who likes to grind comp parkour and the 8 or so different maps get extremely boring as it’s the same jumps over and over I think you guys should create a update and bring out a few maps for the parkour community because it’s like you guys are completely ignoring there existence. Another thing I will also say is competitive parkour should have a “play again” option at the end of every match simple but effective fix. Show the parkour community some love cubecraft and add some maps!.
I don't know if this is a thing but I feel like completing a race can give you a little cosmetic like a prefix

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
First it would be nice if they would actually fix game breaking bug that’s stops some players from playing it entirely. For example, I haven’t been able to play it since November-December of 2022.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom