Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Hi everyone, I really want to get the idea of competitions out there for every game. I think Cubecraft should have some committee for competitions an those who win should get cubelets, experience etc for prizes. Hope you take this under consideration.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Normally there are player held competitions that are held by the players of cubecraft! So you can always make a post on a competition or a tournament!

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Normally there are player held competitions that are held by the players of cubecraft! So you can always make a post on a competition or a tournament!
But don't you think it would be easier to access knowledge about these competitions in game? I'm pretty sure a lot of Cubecraft players aren't on the forums and therefore more people would apply. Plus it would be more official if there was a committee for this.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
But don't you think it would be easier to access knowledge about these competitions in game? I'm pretty sure a lot of Cubecraft players aren't on the forums and therefore more people would apply. Plus it would be more official if there was a committee for this.
You would be surprised how many in-game players are on the forums who just choose to not be active on the forums.

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
You would be surprised how many in-game players are on the forums who just choose to not be active on the forums.
But don't you agree that there should be organized and official competitions?? I think that would be incredible, it would also give players another reason to enter Cubecraft making the community an even more popular place!

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
I really like the idea, but can you tell some more about the idea, what kind of prizes, what you have to do for each competition etc. This would be easier to understand.

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
I really like the idea, but can you tell some more about the idea, what kind of prizes, what you have to do for each competition etc. This would be easier to understand.
Thanks for the feedback! I am now working on a big thread that will explain in great detail what the competitions will be about. I just wanted to see that some of you are on board and that I am not alone in this.

Reactions: Fristey

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
At Christmas they usually have a limited edition game, and whoever has the most wins will receive a rank. Last year at Halloween there was also a competition game.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
The only thing that really bothers me about this idea is the fact that Timezones exist. Not everyone will be able to enter the tournament due to them having school, work or it's simply very late for them. I would rather see a ranked lobby which resets every month or so with ranked games.
That way everyone is able to play relaxed and still earn prizes depending how far they got.
At Christmas they usually have a limited edition game, and whoever has the most wins will receive a rank. Last year at Halloween there was also a competition game.
Having events like these every month instead of special days would be much more enjoyable in my opinion.

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
The only thing that really bothers me about this idea is the fact that Timezones exist. Not everyone will be able to enter the tournament due to them having school, work or it's simply very late for them. I would rather see a ranked lobby which resets every month or so with ranked games.
That way everyone is able to play relaxed and still earn prizes depending how far they got.

Having events like these every month instead of special days would be much more enjoyable in my opinion.
I actually didn't think of that - very good point.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom