Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Colorblind386

Nov 14, 2016
I don't like the cubecraft community, its both rude and annoying. Saying they are staff and are going to ban me to try get me scared, and i came in the lobby saying i dont like the community and first message that came was calling me a noob. Just everyone is trying to offend me and make me feel bad about myself: calling me young, calling me a hacker for killing then and saying its sad, calling me a noob because i lose to unfair fights, and other rude things. This happened in the eggwars lobby mainly but even ranks are rude, mean or they even might hack for example i saw a Diamond rank fly hacking in eggwars and 4v1 beat me and were against that i lost calling me bad. Please try to fix the community and make the server more enjoyable for me and others.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I can agree with you. Whenever I give someone a warning they just insult back saying, "What are you? A staff member?" or they just be rude....
>:(

<3

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Not everyone is aware of the rules you know, this community is one on the best I have seen. This has not happend to me because I respect everyone helper/mods/players so why would you even post this lol

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hello! Sorry you are experiencing this from our community - do you have any screenshots of those people? If not, please do us a favour and, after two warnings, report them on our new report website: https://reports.cubecraft.net , after using /registerreports in game. This will help our community have a more enjoyable atmosphere for you to play on.
Not everyone is aware of the rules you know
As soon as you join the server, you are automatically binded to our terms of services, whether you have read them or not. The excuse of "I didn't know the rules" comes up more than you think. ;)

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Honestly I have to agree here. Besides the forums the cubecraft community is mostly just hackusators, hackers, and just plain rude people. While a lot of cool people are here on the forums the average cubecraft player is pretty annoying at the least.

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
Honestly I have to agree here. Besides the forums the cubecraft community is mostly just hackusators, hackers, and just plain rude people. While a lot of cool people are here on the forums the average cubecraft player is pretty annoying at the least.
I want people in game to be like on the fourms xD that would be amazing :D

Reactions: Power Ranger

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Hello! Sorry you are experiencing this from our community - do you have any screenshots of those people? If not, please do us a favour and, after two warnings, report them on our new report website: https://reports.cubecraft.net , after using /registerreports in game. This will help our community have a more enjoyable atmosphere for you to play on.

As soon as you join the server, you are automatically binded to our terms of services, whether you have read them or not. The excuse of "I didn't know the rules" comes up more than you think. ;)
Yea I agree but some people just speak like that

Dreym

Oct 9, 2016
United Kingdom
I don't like the cubecraft community, its both rude and annoying. Saying they are staff and are going to ban me to try get me scared, and i came in the lobby saying i dont like the community and first message that came was calling me a noob. Just everyone is trying to offend me and make me feel bad about myself: calling me young, calling me a hacker for killing then and saying its sad, calling me a noob because i lose to unfair fights, and other rude things. This happened in the eggwars lobby mainly but even ranks are rude, mean or they even might hack for example i saw a Diamond rank fly hacking in eggwars and 4v1 beat me and were against that i lost calling me bad. Please try to fix the community and make the server more enjoyable for me and others.
There is no way to fix the community. You know what isn't fixing it though? You calling the community toxic. If anyone wants to try to fix the community they need to not post about how bad it is in the first place. Cubecraft has got a significant amount better as reporting players is easier and now that an anticheat is in development. Hackers will be immediately punished.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Please try to fix the community and make the server more enjoyable for me and others.
73177409.jpg

Try switching Salty Community OFF again and the Friendly Community ON again. Should help!

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
I unfriended someone because he was spamming @Cynamooo and calling him a hacker. The person "Spld" I think, spammed me "MY ALT IS A MOD YOU NUB" I didn't believe him because mods aren't that immature. I gave him a warning and he stopped :D I also have people spam friend requests to me because of my rank, so really can there be a /block or /ignore button? (I know you can turn friend requests off) but I like to friend my teammates if they are amazing.

Sorry if this is off topic.

Reactions: Cynamooo

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
haha this is actual comedy, do you think this is cubecraft only? the entire minecraft community is mostly like this! heck, even the ENTIRE GAMING community is like this! mostly in LoL but whatever
you really should not, and i repeat should NEVER EVER feel offended by a random folk on the internet, i mean why should you? their life is probably so pathetically boring they need to "bully" other people on the internet to feel somewhat good about theirselves lmao

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Just ignore everyone and only the people who love Cubecraft and are friendly are the only people of our community the rest are all just kids with no life

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Honesty, the forum community and the skywars lobby 1 community are very different. The real community is very nice, caring, thoughtful, and not salty. The skywars lobby 1 community isn't the same as the forum community. Get into forums and you'll find the real community ;)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
haha this is actual comedy, do you think this is cubecraft only? the entire minecraft community is mostly like this! heck, even the ENTIRE GAMING community is like this! mostly in LoL but whatever
you really should not, and i repeat should NEVER EVER feel offended by a random folk on the internet, i mean why should you? their life is probably so pathetically boring they need to "bully" other people on the internet to feel somewhat good about theirselves lmao
Not only the Internet...
Reality can be cruel and cold...
Anyway...

What about me I'm kind, I like to stalk and kill people, I'm very greedy and I like loneliness... I also don't get Salty when I'm killed or I don't get triggered by Hackers, people swearing...

Oh wait....

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Maybe you have met wrong people, I invite you to meet us, we are the real and nice community. Don't listen to people who wants you to feel bad.

Welcome to the forum, have fun. We can help you when you have a doubt!! :D

-Jeff_San

Reactions: DragonSan

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Everyday there's I always find a trash talker or rule breaker, what so ever I'm muted now, so I can't report anybody. Rip

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Honesty, the forum community and the skywars lobby 1 community are very different. The real community is very nice, caring, thoughtful, and not salty. The skywars lobby 1 community isn't the same as the forum community. Get into forums and you'll find the real community ;)
EXACTLY. I'm getting provoked by a bunch of Dutch kids in sw lobby 1, because I reported 2 of them lmao. The community at the forums is way better. Always someone willing to help. People over here are more mature than at the lobby's.

Reactions: Younisco and Cyqni
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom