Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should I do more “celebration giveaways” for other milestones??


  • Total voters
    25
  • Poll closed .
Jan 21, 2024
1,364
3,914
344
A place that stands with ukraine
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:
Hello everyone! Hope you’re all having a good evening! Tonight, to celebrate my 5000 reaction score milestone, I will be hosting my 7th Community Giveaway! Keep reading to find out how to enter.

Giveaway:
Before telling you how to enter, I should probably mention that the prize for this giveaway will be a Galaxy Bundle (photo proof👇).
View attachment 233224
To enter yourself (or a friend), simply comment your (or your friend’s) IGN in the replies. When I react and/or respond to your message, it means you were successfully entered!
Like before, if you already have the bundle and wish to enter someone at random, I will take all the names of those who entered prior to you posting your message and put them on a wheel to be chosen at random.
The giveaway will end on September 26th at 4:00 PM EST. The winners will be announced either that evening or the following day.

Conclusion:
Thank you to everyone who will enter and to all who ever reacted to the content I post! Good luck in the giveaway!
- Reesle :D
Thanks for hosting!!
ING: BicolourSine41
 
  • Like
Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
1,792
7,751
379
Canada, America’s 51st State
Ooh
Fishy4780
okay :)
itzjuan2195
Ign: aekqi
thanks for hosting :)
helo i wil hav rank budle
my nam is kloskaccg
I'll do it for my alt account

Alt IGN: NOT TC on YT
Idk if I can still enter,
IGN Tacoman222xx
Thanks for hosting!
Thanks for the giveaway!!!
IGN: EnderTom100
All entered! :)
Ends Sept. 6
September 26th*
 
Members Online

Team online

  • Camezonda
    Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
  • Thunder
    ⚡ Senior Moderator ⚡

Latest profile posts

It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Top Bottom