Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Would love to see this implemented to encourage and incentivise the competitive community to face eachother, there are plenty of methods you can use to achieve this, would love to see this implemented. Discord servers hosting their own private games are not the same really.

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Join the unofiaccal comunity discord
Been there done that ;) If you have heard of cube world, it is a great server for events, message me privately for a link :)

I believe they’ve said there will be some eventually. However I do want these to come quicker since I play bedrock :p
I do have a plan myself I can talk to admins about in the future as to how to host a successful event without much effort from alot of people, lets hope for the best ay.

Reactions: wxzzrd

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
The original plan was to rotate between 1.9, 1.8 and Bedrock with the current community events system, but Younisco has been extremely busy hence the lack of community games. Hiring a group of people like event coordinators that most other Discord servers have would be a really good option but Cube would likely refuse to put in the effort to do that, as much as I'd like to see it. If the community games were to pick back up with the original planned system of rotating versions I'd be a lot happier though.

Reactions: GHSpaghetti
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthdayyy!!!! 🍰
SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Top Bottom