Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
7C5xKMK.png

THE NEXT COMMUNITY GAMES! WOO! We had a good outcome on Community Games #5! Let's get #6 On it's wayyy.

The sixth community games session will take place on Saturday 16th of September @ 4PM BST.
To find out which time that is in your timezone click here

Of course, we will be playing..

Island Games!

So at 4PM BST, we will be playing some ... on 1.9+.

If you wish to join community games, please PM me on the forums or discord and I'll send you the invite link to the Community Games Discord Server.
The server is used to notify players when community games is starting. Please make sure to PM me for the invite if you wish to join community games.

For any feedback please use the form below!!
Google Form

I hope to see as many as possible there! Thank you <3

Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
:eek:

It is really nice to see the members of Cubecraft coming together for little event regularly! I love the fact that they are always different and they push for new players join in and enjoy the fun! I feel that it will be amazing and they are really well organized.

As well as this the thread is very well presented and I am in love with the banner at the top. it is very pretty! I hope to see lots of people attending the event as it seems to be very exciting as it is touching on one of the newer games and features within Cubecraft which could push the boundaries of new tactics and fun!

:cube_light:

Reactions: Komodо

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
:eek:

It is really nice to see the members of Cubecraft coming together for little event regularly! I love the fact that they are always different and they push for new players join in and enjoy the fun! I feel that it will be amazing and they are really well organized.

As well as this the thread is very well presented and I am in love with the banner at the top. it is very pretty! I hope to see lots of people attending the event as it seems to be very exciting as it is touching on one of the newer games and features within Cubecraft which could push the boundaries of new tactics and fun!

:cube_light:

@StorySays Made the banner ^-^

Reactions: Komodо and Story

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
7C5xKMK.png

THE NEXT COMMUNITY GAMES! WOO! We had a good outcome on Community Games #5! Let's get #6 On it's wayyy.

The sixth community games session will take place on Saturday 16th of September @ 4PM BST.
To find out which time that is in your timezone click here

Of course, we will be playing..

Island Games!

So at 4PM BST, we will be playing some ... on 1.9+.

If you wish to join community games, please PM me on the forums or discord and I'll send you the invite link to the Community Games Discord Server.
The server is used to notify players when community games is starting. Please make sure to PM me for the invite if you wish to join community games.

For any feedback please use the form below!!
Google Form

I hope to see as many as possible there! Thank you <3
Yayyyyy! I'll try to be there! :p

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I would like to say that I would participate but the problem is that I need to work Saturday. So I can't join it ! Have a lot of fun and enjoy playing with each other :cube_light:

Reactions: Grimmay

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Will do my best to pop along. Just saying, having a party full of community members will mean the games won't last more than a few minutes each. Iz Points. Hopefully we can do a mix of the new 'Zombie' game as well as TNT Trouble :)

Reactions: Zombiepower

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
When Is creative?

Anyways yay

Pff..

Will do my best to pop along. Just saying, having a party full of community members will mean the games won't last more than a few minutes each. Iz Points. Hopefully we can do a mix of the new 'Zombie' game as well as TNT Trouble :)

It'll include both of the Island Games ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom