Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to play Parkour for a bit during community games? (Read games section first)

• Sure, sounds fun!

Votes: 55 59.1%
  • Ehhh, I'd rather not, but it's fine if we do.

Votes: 21 22.6%
  • No thanks.

Votes: 17 18.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
community games 52.png

Community games, but make it... jumpy?

The next community games will be the 6th June 2020 at 5pm BST

➡ Find out what time this is for you here!

This will be hosted in the Community Games discord voice channel.

Prizes

There is a raffle at the end of the event: 4 lucky players will win a choice between 1 multiplier of your choice, 1 uber cubelet, 2 super cubelets and 3 normal cubelets! Be sure to stick around for the whole thing to find out who wins!

The games we will be playing is:

Skywars, Parkour and FFA!
I've added a poll about Parkour - I was playing with some people the other day and I forgot that Parkour had party support, which is pretty cool!
We'll play some Easy and Medium parkour. Hard is.... very hard.

As there was very popular demand last time, there will be a cap of 24 players in the voice channel. It’ll be first-come, first-serve, so join whenever the channel opens! You are able to join if someone leaves, and anyone who joins will be eligible for the raffle at the end!

I hope to see you all there!

giphy.gif

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I can make it! In theory if I don’t miss the call :(
Alarm clock set!

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
So the issue I'm having with parkour in parties, but ESPECIALLY in parties of a huge size, is that you can only move to another level if every single player has finished the level. Trust me, this will not work out. People seem to want it though, so I guess ya should give it to them for this time but it's going to be a very long and boring community game 🤪

Anyway, I'll probably join the call and hang around. If it's Parkour, I will 100% leave and play Parkour by myself 😂

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
So the issue I'm having with parkour in parties, but ESPECIALLY in parties of a huge size, is that you can only move to another level if every single player has finished the level. Trust me, this will not work out. People seem to want it though, so I guess ya should give it to them for this time but it's going to be a very long and boring community game 🤪

Anyway, I'll probably join the call and hang around. If it's Parkour, I will 100% leave and play Parkour by myself 😂
Ya I get that. I'll ensure that we give each level, depending on how long it is, maybe 2 minutes? Then I can go to the next level. And if there's anyone who's AFK, they'll likely just get kicked. :P

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
I really enjoyed last Community Games, I'm hoping to be there this time as well! Not sure if the Parkour thing will work, but we'll see c:
Goodluck on hosting :')

Reactions: Fqnta

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I'll try to attend it this time!
Parkour may not work out - especially on medium for me -, but why not give it a chance. Can't wait!

Reactions: Younisco
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd