Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Britney Spears

ljsi3L1.jpg

ty @LanceDaniels

After receiving tons of positive feedback on having Community Games sessions I'm here to announce the very first Community Games session!

Community Games is an event that will take place every once in a while, usually every two weeks, the concept is that we all get on the server on a certain day, at a certain time to play games together, have fun and to get to know each other better.

Our first Community Games session will take place on Sunday 4th of June @ 4 PM (CEST)
To find out which time that is in your timezone click here

The event will take place on the 1.9 network, and we'll be playing...
SGBanner_GAME.png

Yes! Survival Games, make sure to be at the first lobby that's open (so lobby 1, if closed lobby 2 etc.) Make sure to be there on time if you don't want to miss all the fun!

If you'd like to join our Discord, you can join #English1 as the player limit in that voice channel has been raised, just in case a lot of you'd like to use Discord while playing. It's optionally, so if you'd rather not be on discord and the server at the same time you could just join the lobby we're in and come join us as I'd like to see as much of you guys as possible. I reckon keeping a nice atmosphere on Discord so please be appropriate and use common sense.

Stay awesome guys, and I'll see you on the battlefield :cool:

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I hope I can be there (Maybe you'll not) But I have exams in the next week When sunday is over :( If I'm not there I wish all of you good luck and have a lot of fun !

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Woohooo! I'll be there! See you then!;)

I have a small suggestion for the Community Games in the future:
For the next Community Game, i was thinking that @DYD. could add a poll, where players could vote for the game that the we would be playing.
What do you think?

Last edited:
Reactions: Britney Spears
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Nooo not you :(
Thanks for everything you have done, and I wish you good luck with your future endeavours!
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thank you for everything! 🖤
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Sad to see you go. Thanks for everything! Good luck with your future! 🥚🥚🥚
Reesle wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you Soul, for everything (including Blockwars Giga, I like it)!
Reesle wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for all of the awesome things you’ e done for the server and this community. Good luck with your future ventures and goals.
Top Bottom