Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
I was looking around the forums and found a page called “community events”. I scrolled through some of it and it looked pretty cool. I was hoping that one day there would be a community event for bedrock like a skywars or egg wars competition. I actually had one of my friends host an unofficial solo egg wars competition and it was super fun. I think it would be great to have some official ones. Thanks for your time :)

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
This would be awesome!
4bacedceedb5f0f0a9ceea3114ca6f91.png

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I agree that it’s only fair that Bedrock and Java both have community events. This would get the Bedrock Community more engaged.
Although, since on Bedrock there are multiple devices of less power, it may cause lag for those devices (such as mobile). Usually there are around 15-30 players attending the community games, not including players that are already in the lobby, not attending it. Where as on Java, all devices are PC, which are more powerful.
While the Bedrock network may have a higher player count, most of the percentage of active forum profiles are of Java players’. Bedrock simply may not have enough active Bedrock players on the forums, which, I guess will solve the lag problem.
Either way, I think there should a test run to see how it goes, and if it is successful, CubeCraft should continue to have a Community Games on both platforms. If not, I think they should continue to how it is.
Anyway, this does get the Bedrock Community more engaged, so it’s a +1 for me :).
Thanks for your suggestion.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom