Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What would you like changed?

• Solve Equations (harder equations)

• Build an Ice Golem (anti-knockback snowballs)

• Complete the Parkour (no pushing allowed)

• All three of them!

• None of them..

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiork

Sep 9, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Hey,

Minerware is one of my favourite games on the Cubecraft network, however, I'd like to make some comments on the games that in my opinion maybe could do with a bit of tweaking. Don't forget to check out the poll above to share your thoughts too!

Solve Equation
This has always been one of my favourite ones, and I have never lost it. However, I find the equations way too easy. Is it just me? I mean '6-1' or '9 x 2' seems like were 7. I think you should make them a tiny bit harder, make them like '39/3'.

Build an Ice Golem
Whenever it tells me to build an ice golem, there would just be that one person who despises you. They would use your snowballs to know you off the edge, or distract you. So, if not too big of a deal, maybe you could make it so there was anti-knockback in that certain microgame.

Complete the Parkour
Okay, the parkour isn't so difficult, I must admit. I actually quite like this game. Just, the thing is, when your doing the parkour people can push you off your block way too easily. It's horrendous, and I feel like I can never win with it like this.

I really appreciate all of your time to read this, I hope you consider this. Don't forget to comment what you feel about these ideas (and answer the poll if you haven't already).
Thank you,
Tiork :eek:

Reactions: elesema12

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Solve Equation
This has always been one of my favourite ones, and I have never lost it. However, I find the equations way too easy. Is it just me? I mean '6-1' or '9 x 2' seems like were 7. I think you should make them a tiny bit harder, make them like '39/3'.
Why not 2x-4*5y=10x-y+10z-24?
Anyways, it seems like a good idea, maybe an addition for a recent suggestion for Minerware, "Hard Mod"
Build an Ice Golem
Whenever it tells me to build an ice golem, there would just be that one person who despises you. They would use your snowballs to know you off the edge, or distract you. So, if not too big of a deal, maybe you could make it so there was anti-knockback in that certain microgame.
No, that's the fun part of it!
Okay, the parkour isn't so difficult, I must admit. I actually quite like this game. Just, the thing is, when your doing the parkour people can push you off your block way too easily. It's horrendous, and I feel like I can never win with it like this.
I thought that was fixed long ago :confused1:

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Solve Equation
I don't know about this one. There are a lot of young players and it might be a bit unfair for them if they haven't learned more complicated equations yet. I am in the middle of this.
Build an Ice Golem
In my opinion it's fun as it is!;)
Complete the Parkour
I think that the parkour would be too easy to complete if they would remove this.

Reactions: ZingBing

JustxEsmee

Feb 2, 2016
The Netherlands
As a pro Minerware player I need to give my opinions on these ideas (jk xD)
Solve Equation
Since I played Minerware alot I always saw that people found the 9 x ... the hardest equations. I agree with that they are way too easy, but Minerware contains some hard and easy microgames and in my opinion this should not be changed and also maybe there are people who are like struggling with this microgame and I think it would be a little unfair to let them struggle even more.

Build an Ice Golem
I know this thing can be frustrating, but it's part of the game. You have to get more points then the other players and 'letting other people fail with a microgame' is also a part of the game. Maybe this is a little unfair sometimes, but it goes about winning or losing.

Complete the Parkour
If people couldn't push eachother of the blocks it would be way easier then it is now. Maybe you're thinking "But if they couldn't push me of the blocks I had won the microgame" call Minerware a game where you need to be lucky and own some skills for a couple microgames. This also makes the game a little bit harder to succeed.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Not for everyone is the solve equation easy. Some people have problems with math. I don't know why this question is in minerware, we are not on school, but on cubecraft. This question have nothing to do with minecraft/cubecraft. I suggest for removing this question and change it into a cubecraft trivia.

Yeah, the other people screw up te parkour mini-game. It is really annoying. It is better that Everyone has his own parkour.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
As said above, the server does consist of many younger players so I think it should stay the same.
Build an Ice Golem
I find this annoying too but it adds to the excitement of the game.
Complete the Parkour
Can they really do anything about that though?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
still isn't gonna matter muted players can't answer them and they are exploitable anyways
also 39/3 isn't a math question that is just 39 slash mark 3 no math in there
Build an Ice Golem
what could go wrong?
Sentinel that is what
I don't see what is so wrong with that it is making the game harder
Complete the Parkour
yeah that makes up for the parkour not being that difficult it regains being difficult by doing that
I don't really like any of these suggestions because 2 of them have purpose already and the other isn't gonna matter if you change it's difficulty by however much you can still not even have to do it to answer it just type in //calc

Tiork

Sep 9, 2016
Dubai, UAE
39/3 = 39 divided by 3.
Ok, maybe the 'Build an Ice Golem' one is okay, but maybe you can limit the snowballs to maybe 10. This allows you to make the golem, still push players off, but with a harder time so it becomes more fair.

iQuantum2K

Apr 3, 2017
Overall i like this game but its hard to find out what the tasts are each round. the chat moves so fast.

Jun 19, 2017
As many said there are younger players on the server. Note that minecraft is a kid friendly game, so many people at the age of 7-9 are playing.

For the snowballs, just stand behind a block near the middle so you can get pushed off.

I agree it is annoying and should be removed. There is also one course where you can eat the cake without doing the parkour.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Hey,

Minerware is one of my favourite games on the Cubecraft network, however, I'd like to make some comments on the games that in my opinion maybe could do with a bit of tweaking. Don't forget to check out the poll above to share your thoughts too!

Solve Equation

Build an Ice Golem

Complete the Parkour

I really appreciate all of your time to read this, I hope you consider this. Don't forget to comment what you feel about these ideas (and answer the poll if you haven't already).
Thank you,
Tiork :eek:
Good idea for most of them its just when i play it I find it fine since i have a "few" tricks to throw people off or make them fail, for example when build a snowman i would stand beside a person and when they place 2 snow, you put your pumpkin on it so they have no snow left:p, but all your ideas i like

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
I agree on all of them but the equation. Yes they are easy, but keep in mind that little kids do play Minecraft. That mini-game would be unfair to them if it was harder. That one point could decide if you win or not. Other than that I agree with the thread!

Reactions: Luzario

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
I agree on all of them but the equation. Yes they are easy, but keep in mind that little kids do play Minecraft. That mini-game would be unfair to them if it was harder. That one point could decide if you win or not. Other than that I agree with the thread!
I knew it, :rolleyes:, i knew someone would tell that kids play too and i guess you are true, but it is a game on the internet anyways, but i totally agree with you

Smanbg

Apr 11, 2017
Earth Dimension C-137
Good ideas, but if you stay on the middle of the A/B answer you always win, idk if it's fixed but if it's not they can just add line between them :C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom