Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What would you like changed?

• Solve Equations (harder equations)

• Build an Ice Golem (anti-knockback snowballs)

• Complete the Parkour (no pushing allowed)

• All three of them!

• None of them..

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
Agreed with most of these, Minerware seems more rage-inducing rather than fun because of these. The games are either:

>A cakewalk, anyone with a fraction of a brain could do this. Oh no, hold sneak? Run in a circle? Punch a flower? Hold space? What a challenge!
>Ruined by other players. The PvP ones are fine (Knight Battle, Snowball Fight, KB fight, etc are all ok) but with ones such as the Parkour, the Tower (though not as bad) are just plain annoying.
>Impossible to win. Only 1 out of 12 can win the KotH one, the Arrow one only leaves one or two survivors due to the fact that the roofs are tiny, the Shulker one is a cluster****, etc.
>Purely luck. The ore mining one, the chest loot one, the egg hatching one, all aren't fun; you do a simple task and pray to RNGsus that you win.

All of which make the game unfun most of the time.

Shayley

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2017
The Netherlands
With the solved equations, i would like a hard mode or something. It would be nice if they added a 'Hard Mode' Minerware. So that younger players still have the easy equations and the older players can play in Hard Mode if they want, also in other mini games, they are a bit harder.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
With the solved equations, i would like a hard mode or something. It would be nice if they added a 'Hard Mode' Minerware. So that younger players still have the easy equations and the older players can play in Hard Mode if they want, also in other mini games, they are a bit harder.
Well than... @Donald J. Trump has just the thing for you
exactly what you are asking for

EvanMCGamer

May 31, 2017
I think that the equations should be slightly harder. Maybe not 39/3, but maybe like 6x4 at least.

And I think that instead of giving snowballs they should just give snow blocks in the build a golem game. About 50% of the time in that game the server glitches and it doesn't let me create blocks. So even though I know how to build it, I am unable to.

AND I HATE THE PUSHING IN THE PARKOUR GAME!!! Especially when the parkour isn't just that easy three jump stuff. I can easily make the parkour, but it gets REALLY hard when people shift on blocks and push you off.

EvanMCGamer

May 31, 2017
still isn't gonna matter muted players can't answer them and they are exploitable anyways
also 39/3 isn't a math question that is just 39 slash mark 3 no math in there

Dude... 39/3 means 39 divided by three. Do you see a division sign on your keyboard? lol. How are you diamond if you don't even know this man.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
There's something that makes me kinda mad, is that, this thing where you need to kill zombies to get gold nuggets... First, when I get tp'd I lag a lot, and then when I kill a zombie, people take the gold nugget. So I literally almost never have ANY gold nuggets to trade in >.>

Reactions: EvanMCGamer

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
I like all of these, and I thought the pushing was fixed too... I defnitely would like harder equations though.

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
There's something that makes me kinda mad, is that, this thing where you need to kill zombies to get gold nuggets... First, when I get tp'd I lag a lot, and then when I kill a zombie, people take the gold nugget. So I literally almost never have ANY gold nuggets to trade in >.>
Did you know that pick-up priority for the nuggets is determined by pure luck? This means that someone will get the items over everyone else. Just luck.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey,

Minerware is one of my favourite games on the Cubecraft network, however, I'd like to make some comments on the games that in my opinion maybe could do with a bit of tweaking. Don't forget to check out the poll above to share your thoughts too!

Solve Equation
This has always been one of my favourite ones, and I have never lost it. However, I find the equations way too easy. Is it just me? I mean '6-1' or '9 x 2' seems like were 7. I think you should make them a tiny bit harder, make them like '39/3'.

Build an Ice Golem
Whenever it tells me to build an ice golem, there would just be that one person who despises you. They would use your snowballs to know you off the edge, or distract you. So, if not too big of a deal, maybe you could make it so there was anti-knockback in that certain microgame.

Complete the Parkour
Okay, the parkour isn't so difficult, I must admit. I actually quite like this game. Just, the thing is, when your doing the parkour people can push you off your block way too easily. It's horrendous, and I feel like I can never win with it like this.

I really appreciate all of your time to read this, I hope you consider this. Don't forget to comment what you feel about these ideas (and answer the poll if you haven't already).
Thank you,
Tiork :eek:

I though KB Snowballs was the point to make it slightly a challenge... Also the sidetask is Me threw x amount of snowballs and players

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Solve Equation
This has always been one of my favourite ones, and I have never lost it. However, I find the equations way too easy. Is it just me? I mean '6-1' or '9 x 2' seems like were 7. I think you should make them a tiny bit harder, make them like '39/3'.
Some harder equations would be good, maybe even something like this 2+x=5, though that one is really easy but an actual equation would be cool.
The negative to this is for the younger ones that haven't learnt this type of mathematics.
Build an Ice Golem
Whenever it tells me to build an ice golem, there would just be that one person who despises you. They would use your snowballs to know you off the edge, or distract you. So, if not too big of a deal, maybe you could make it so there was anti-knockback in that certain microgame.
Well, I think it's meant to be there and I don't have any problems with it. So I don't want it to be no knockback in that game, though I would like it too work 100% of the time.
Complete the Parkour
Okay, the parkour isn't so difficult, I must admit. I actually quite like this game. Just, the thing is, when your doing the parkour people can push you off your block way too easily. It's horrendous, and I feel like I can never win with it like this.
Definently! I hate the player pushing thingy, it's so annoying and in parkours where you would usually complete it you can't, because of this.
Though, it could end up being way too easy to complete and then there's almost no challenge in it, so keep the pushing or don't, I don't really mind. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom