Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I mean, I could direct all the dev attention to this, but then it would delay bigger more important projects :p
I know :3
Just wondering, what are JrDevelopers doing right now, if you can tell it? (@502Errors is working in the next Minerware update, right?)

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
From what I see, your plugin may work, however the suitability of it to other devs could be concerning. For example, in one if statement you return the boolean as true if the if statement triggers, and in the rest you don't. Your indentation is not in line too, which could cause some confusion and at the end of the onCommand you declare the boolean as true even if all of the 'if' statements are false, when really if none of the if statements are triggered you should return the result as a false.

I also don't think the sout saying "Done!" is that necessary, and you can also use getLogger.info("text") for a console message (same with getLogger.warn("text") etc too).

Sorry if some of this made no sense, I am a bit tired and I don't really know why I even replied to this thread xD

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
From what I see, your plugin may work, however the suitability of it to other devs could be concerning. For example, in one if statement you return the boolean as true if the if statement triggers, and in the rest you don't. Your indentation is not in line too, which could cause some confusion and at the end of the onCommand you declare the boolean as true even if all of the 'if' statements are false, when really if none of the if statements are triggered you should return the result as a false.

I also don't think the sout saying "Done!" is that necessary, and you can also use getLogger.info("text") for a console message (same with getLogger.warn("text") etc too).

Sorry if some of this made no sense, I am a bit tired and I don't really know why I even replied to this thread xD
It sorta doesn't make sense to me but I haven't done coding in years. I think you are about 90% correct.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b

I just made this in a fast and bad way, so, yeah, it's not well coded, I know xD
Save this criticizism when I post Prison Riot :P

I don't even know why I coded this lmao

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you for everything!! 💙
Eli wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything you did and for always being super nice to me! I'd wish you good luck but I know everything will turn out great with your abilities!
JustNathie wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you for everything!
qKhalidd wrote on Robbedz's profile.
thank you for everything!
qKhalidd wrote on Silverlace's profile.
thank you for everything!
Top Bottom