Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to know how to kill specific players via scoreboard

The command should kill anyone in the radius of 100 blocks with the scoreboard "Kill" count 1

here is what I came up with so far

kill @p[r=100,scoreboard kill=1]

I just need the scoreboard part

(ps I have made the scoreboard already)

larwa

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
You could do something like:
/testfor @p[r=100]
and then with a comperator to the next command block
/scoreboard objectives add kill 1
or something like that, I left the redstone community a year or two ago and don't remember everything anymore,
but if you try something like that, it will maybe work :D

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
Hey! Realms map-maker here. This is quite simple to do.

Depending on if you're using functions or command-blocks, this will slightly vary. If you're using a command block, you can type "kill @a[r=100,score_kill_min=1,score_kill=1]". This will kill all players with your score in a 100 block radius from the command block. If you want it to be active for all players with the score 1 or above, you can remove the "score_kill=1" part. If you want this to be executed as a player, add "execute @a[somethinghere] ~ ~ ~" before the command. If you're using a funcion, you will need to /summon a placeholder of some kind (I recommend area_effect_cloud or armor_stand) and execute it as them ("execute @e[type=area_effect_coud,[I]somethingsomething[/I]] ~ ~ ~").

You could do something like:
/testfor @p[r=100]
and then with a comperator to the next command block
/scoreboard objectives add kill 1
or something like that, I left the redstone community a year or two ago and don't remember everything anymore,
but if you try something like that, it will maybe work :D
This will not work.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to know how to kill specific players via scoreboard

The command should kill anyone in the radius of 100 blocks with the scoreboard "Kill" count 1

here is what I came up with so far

kill @p[r=100,scoreboard kill=1]

I just need the scoreboard part

(ps I have made the scoreboard already)

larwa
you might want to specify what version this is for... because it may not work in certain versions the same way as other versions

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! Realms map-maker here. This is quite simple to do.

Depending on if you're using functions or command-blocks, this will slightly vary. If you're using a command block, you can type "kill @a[r=100,score_kill_min=1,score_kill=1]". This will kill all players with your score in a 100 block radius from the command block. If you want it to be active for all players with the score 1 or above, you can remove the "score_kill=1" part. If you want this to be executed as a player, add "execute @a[somethinghere] ~ ~ ~" before the command. If you're using a funcion, you will need to /summon a placeholder of some kind (I recommend area_effect_cloud or armor_stand) and execute it as them ("execute @e[type=area_effect_coud,[I]somethingsomething[/I]] ~ ~ ~").

This will not work.
Dangit, thanks for letting me know :p

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom