Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

XGREENBACK

Aug 7, 2020
I am a player who normally uses strafe hitting as my main way of attacking. I want to get into combos but i find it very difficult. Anybody got any suggestions? This is for bedrock btw

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
If you want to make a combo, I recommend you that, whenever hitting, try to dodge enemy's attack. Move from left to right and from right to left to dodge, and combine it with attacks. Also, you can add some crits to your combo. Crits do a lot of damage, and can go with the combo.

Reactions: Conea64

XGREENBACK

Aug 7, 2020
If you want to make a combo, I recommend you that, whenever hitting, try to dodge enemy's attack. Move from left to right and from right to left to dodge, and combine it with attacks. Also, you can add some crits to your combo. Crits do a lot of damage, and can go with the combo.
how do you get crits?

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
Personally, I just do whatever it takes to get the first hit and then just jitter click and strafe around. If I've not got too much risk of falling ill jump to get those sweet sweet crits. If you do this i don't see why you wont get combo's. If you have a bow or snowballs. quickly use them and get some knock back. Also try w tapping so you reset your sprint and get more knock back hence, more combos.

Reactions: tastyburger1425
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
Top Bottom