Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mavagamers1

Mar 15, 2019
[QUOTE = "EasyGoofy, publicación: 1121502, miembro: 504655"] Tal vez el jugador al que desea enviar un mensaje está desconectado o ha cometido un error ortográfico. [/ QUOTE]
no, if they are connected because sometimes I am playing with a player and I want to send him a private message and I get that error

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
This might be a bug, report here. But I do have some tips
  • Check if they have instant messages enabled. This can be disabled in chat settings
  • Check for misspelled names
  • Use the /msg or /fmsg command and not /tell
  • If you’re playing without mods, try to play in the latest version of Minecraft
This seems to, if it’s a bug, a Cubecraft related bug and not from Minecraft itself so I don’t know enough to give a definitief answer.
When making the bug report
  • Have enough and clear evidence
  • Try to find a way to reproduce the bug
  • Use /whereami beforehand
You can find tips on how to record your gameplay here, it is aimed towards hacker but can be used for bugs as well.
I hope this helped,
~Fesa

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
This might be a bug, report here. But I do have some tips
  • Check if they have instant messages enabled. This can be disabled in chat settings
  • Check for misspelled names
  • Use the /msg or /fmsg command and not /tell
  • If you’re playing without mods, try to play in the latest version of Minecraft
This seems to, if it’s a bug, a Cubecraft related bug and not from Minecraft itself so I don’t know enough to give a definitief answer.
When making the bug report
  • Have enough and clear evidence
  • Try to find a way to reproduce the bug
  • Use /whereami beforehand
You can find tips on how to record your gameplay here, it is aimed towards hacker but can be used for bugs as well.
I hope this helped,
~Fesa
Question has been answered, so i will lock the thread
If you have any other questions you can contact any staff member. -Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
New suggestion coming shortly …
I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Top Bottom