Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

_FlawLessPvP_

Nov 19, 2014
Holland
As stated a lot above, the main reason why non-colored tabs or yellow tabs were added because staff members, ranks, youtubers etc. get targeted which makes in unfair for us. When the yellow tabs were not there, i've experienced people getting targeted for not voting for op, which is kind of silly.

Buying ranks isn't really to look cool, it's to help CCG grow, and sustain it. Don't get me wrong or anything ranks are cool :p.
Its my opion, thats why theres a forum. I bought the rank for the stuff i get.

Cubss

Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2014
South Africa
Okay being serious now no more joking for me. @iKatie_ made a good point about how it's your opinion whether you but if you didn't notice others actually like it how it is now as they no longer get targeted for silly reasons like Roro stated. In my opinion it's fine how it is and should stay this way and I'm pretty sure it will. But thank you for stating your opinion.

iKatie_

May 3, 2015
Either way, I don't think staff would change it back to the way it was as its not that big of a deal and it is there to stop players from being targeted.

Reactions: rick4games

iKatie_

May 3, 2015
Okay being serious now no more joking for me. @iKatie_ made a good point about how it's your opinion whether you but if you didn't notice others actually like it how it is now as they no longer get targeted for silly reasons like Roro stated. In my opinion it's fine how it is and should stay this way and I'm pretty sure it will. But thank you for stating your opinion.

Rororoyourboat

Forum Expert
Mar 3, 2015
I think this needs to be locked now before arguments happen. _FlawLessPvP_ , if you have any more questions about this and why we removed color tabs, feel free to private message me.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom