Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Hi there,
I came up with something. We all know that games like eggwars, tower defence, blockwars, etc... all have coloured teams. Let's say for example team yellow. I love how they work with colours, but why not in team skywars. Why has team skywars teams with number like 1,2,3... and not with colours like red, yellow and green... So what I suggest is making the team skywars teams also with colours and not with numbers. I know it sounds stupid but hey, that's why it's a suggestion. I hope some of you like it :D

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
I agree! Sometimes, numbers can be even messy, because very often you cannot disguise them from a far distance. +1

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
bth.gif

^Me

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
The issue with this is that there are only 16 wool colors and dark grey can't be used so some maps would have to have duplicate colors which would get confusing, but still +.75

Reactions: Cynamooo

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
The issue with this is that there are only 16 wool colors and dark grey can't be used so some maps would have to have duplicate colors which would get confusing, but still +.75
I understand your issue, but I can't think of a map with more than 16 teams. Maybe I should take a look :)

CookiesAlwaysWin

Dec 2, 2015
Retro Landscape
Hallo daar,
Ik kwam met iets. We weten allemaal dat games als eggwars, tower defense, blockwars, etc ... alle teams zijn gekleurd.
Laten we zeggen bijvoorbeeld team geel. Ik hou van hoe ze werken met kleuren, maar waarom niet in team skywars.
Waarom heeft team skywars teams met nummer zoals 1,2,3 ... en niet met kleuren zoals rood, geel en groen ...
Dus wat ik stel is het maken van het team skywars teams ook met kleuren en niet met getallen. Ik weet het klinkt stom, maar hey, dat is waarom het een suggestie. Ik hoop dat sommigen van jullie het leuk vinden.
This is also a test :)

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Yes! And sometimes there is (In Team Skywars) crossteaming, and the colour for each time would help to notice when teams are doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom