Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

mony

Feb 1, 2016
USA
Hey! So I was afk-ing in a lobby the other day and I noticed that another donator had a white colored IGN in chat. I wanted to change mine to white as well, but for some reason, &f is not an available option. I then found out that white is the default color that donators' IGNs come in. You apparently can't change it back to white once you've used /colour the first time.
I know this complaint seems sorta silly but, could you perhaps add &f to the list of available /colour codes? It's not that much of an addition so I'm sure you could sneak it in silently when you roll out a new, bigger update. If there's a certain reason that &f is not an available option besides it being the default color, could you please tell me?

Thank you for reading.

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
The reason why donors have these white color is. They were stone and upgraded to a rank. In stone you don't have a color [Noramlly &7], but if you buy a rank, they system thinks you're a new player aka new donor and put it on a default color, white.

That's my explaination of the history of the white color.

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Sometimes you get bugged and your rank gets hidden and your IGN on chat and tab turns white.
^
If that happens you just need to put a random color and your rank comes back with colors.. Probably white iGN has errors or something , I'm unsure .

D

Deleted member 100818

I suggest that a few weeks ago as well :) I think it's a good idea because some people like white and it's the only colour that you can't choose and your question is why. I don't know but I'd love to see it in the server

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
The reason why donors have these white color is. They were stone and upgraded to a rank. In stone you don't have a color [Noramlly &7], but if you buy a rank, they system thinks you're a new player aka new donor and put it on a default color, white.
This is more or less the reason we can't do white names. (Also white is so gaudy)

Yeah, this has been suggested a few times. Due to both technical and aesthetic aspects, we've decided in the past not to allow white as a color in chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom