1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

/colour - Add &f?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by mony, Jul 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mony

mony Member

Hey! So I was afk-ing in a lobby the other day and I noticed that another donator had a white colored IGN in chat. I wanted to change mine to white as well, but for some reason, &f is not an available option. I then found out that white is the default color that donators' IGNs come in. You apparently can't change it back to white once you've used /colour the first time.
    I know this complaint seems sorta silly but, could you perhaps add &f to the list of available /colour codes? It's not that much of an addition so I'm sure you could sneak it in silently when you roll out a new, bigger update. If there's a certain reason that &f is not an available option besides it being the default color, could you please tell me?

Thank you for reading.

Tacosbefriends likes this.
  2. xMegaCoolx

xMegaCoolx Member

CubeCrafter
    Home Page:
    The reason why donors have these white color is. They were stone and upgraded to a rank. In stone you don't have a color [Noramlly &7], but if you buy a rank, they system thinks you're a new player aka new donor and put it on a default color, white.

That's my explaination of the history of the white color.

Tacosbefriends likes this.
  3. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Idek.
    I think @Tacosbefriends said you can't have a white name because of a technical aspect.

4. zRinne

zRinne Mod Staff Member Moderator

NEET
    Home Page:
    Sometimes you get bugged and your rank gets hidden and your IGN on chat and tab turns white.
    ^
    If that happens you just need to put a random color and your rank comes back with colors.. Probably white iGN has errors or something , I'm unsure .

5. MegaCoin

MegaCoin Member

Home Page:
    I suggest that a few weeks ago as well :) I think it's a good idea because some people like white and it's the only colour that you can't choose and your question is why. I don't know but I'd love to see it in the server

6. Tacosbefriends

Tacosbefriends Admin Staff Member Administrator

Snarky Internet Man
    Home Page:
    This is more or less the reason we can't do white names. (Also white is so gaudy)

Yeah, this has been suggested a few times. Due to both technical and aesthetic aspects, we've decided in the past not to allow white as a color in chat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.