Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dfox44

Jul 18, 2016
I have 2 suggestions that this server needs.
  1. In egg wars (or any other game like it) you should be wearing coloured leather armor(it's colored when you purchase it and only people on your team can buy it, if you buy it on a different island, it's still only that color to you) to match your team unless you pick the kit.
  2. There needs to be a party system with the limit of 10. If the party leader clicks a sign, everyone automatically goes in. There is also party chat.The commands can look like this.
/party create (party name) - Creates the party
/party invite (username) - Invites players
/party accept (party name) - Accepts Party Request
/party deny (party name) - Denies Party Request
/party pending - Pending Party Requests
/party kick (username) - Kicks players
/party list - Shows all members in party
/party clear - Clears all party requests
/pmsg (message) - Message everyone in the party like a group chat

That's just a quick thing there but it would be nice because it's hard to get in games with friends without other people joining sometimes, especially if you have big groups.

3. Also if possible, add maybe an extra row of maps to some lobbies, for egg wars, there usually isn't too many different maps that show up. Probably the same thing for other games too like Survival Games(haven't played too many others).

Last edited:

Troublebubble127

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
I think they are working on a system similar to party, I'm not sure though. I do know they are wanting to make a command where you can tp to your friends.

Hope this helped
-TroubleBub

Reactions: Dfox44

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
In egg wars (or any other game like it) you should be wearing coloured leather armor(it's colored when you purchase it and only people on your team can buy it, if you buy it on a different island, it's still only that color to you) to match your team unless you pick the kit.
Could be a cool addition to the games. But for example: You play eggwars and it is OP, then you have weak armour for the gamemode and you need to buy some better armour like Iron and/or diamond armour.

There needs to be a party system with the limit of 10. If someone in that party clicks a sign, everyone automatically goes in. There is also party chat.The commands can look like this.
They are currently working on the new friend/party system. Patience is the key. :)

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
In egg wars (or any other game like it) you should be wearing coloured leather armor(it's colored when you purchase it and only people on your team can buy it, if you buy it on a different island, it's still only that color to you) to match your team unless you pick the kit.
This looks nice, but as xMegaCoolx said: gold, chain, iron and diamond armor are not dyeable.
There needs to be a party system with the limit of 10. If someone in that party clicks a sign, everyone automatically goes in. There is also party chat.The commands can look like this.
Only the partyleader should be able to join games. It would go crazy otherwise.
3. Also if possible, add maybe an extra row of maps to some lobbies, for egg wars, there usually isn't too many different maps that show up.
Eggwars has 14 signs while Survival Games only has 5...

Reactions: Dfox44

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I like the idea of having the colored leather, but it would only be useful for the beginning of the game. Eventually you would get iron and not use leather. That being said, I would still like to see the colors added. I think it would be a fun idea and add a unique aspect to the armour.
LIke @Troublebubble127 and @xMegaCoolx said they are working on a party system, or a tp system, so patience is key with this.
3. Also if possible, add maybe an extra row of maps to some lobbies, for egg wars, there usually isn't too many different maps that show up.
As for this, honestly adding another row does not guarantee a fix. If they just realgorized the way it is coded (or something like that) then it would be fixed. As of now the less commonly played maps just do not show up as often.

Dfox44

Jul 18, 2016
Could be a cool addition to the games. But for example: You play eggwars and it is OP, then you have weak armour for the gamemode and you need to buy some better armour like Iron and/or diamond armour.

They are currently working on the new friend/party system. Patience is the key. :)

Well it's still just a thought, a lot of people early on just wear leather unless they get drawed out. But yeah most of the time it turns into Iron or Diamond depending but if they play hardcore even.

Also nice! I did not know they are working on a new friend/party system :)

Dfox44

Jul 18, 2016
This looks nice, but as xMegaCoolx said: gold, chain, iron and diamond armor are not dyeable.
Only the partyleader should be able to join games. It would go crazy otherwise.

Eggwars has 14 maps while Survival Games only has 5...

Yeah that's a good point about party leader, ill add that also like I mentioned, games in some lobbies so that includes Survival games then, maybe make it 15 then for them at least.

Povious

Jul 3, 2016
Central City
Sorry, but for the 1st suggestion it is a -1 for me. What I sometimes do, is rush the base right next to mine with egg armor, while his teammate goes to mid. Then the teammate thinks I am his teammate and before he realizes, I break their egg :P. For me, this would effect how I played.

For the 2nd suggestion that would great commands for the new party system!

For the 3rd suggestion, I don't know since players might want to look everywhere, and their map could be on the 3rd row while they are looking at the bottom row, and it would be really obnoxious.

Cheers.
~OrbitFlash

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Top Bottom