Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

lvminary

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2020
Germany
I do not mean the nice graphics in the scoreboard and I also do not mean the rounded corners because that's not possible that easy in Java.
What I want is the awful purple-green mix to be gone. In Bedrock the scoreboard is blue-white which is definitely a lot easier on the eyes.
Also CubeCraft's main color is blue which makes it even more a reason to make the Java scoreboards similar with the Bedrock scoreboards.
And please change the scoreboard header to white because the phrase "CubeCraft" is blue everywhere else. Since it wouldn't look good having the header and the rest blue together, I suggest white for the header which would fit to the Bedrock header too.

DISCLAIMER:
I know that this particular blue tone is not possible on a server below 1.16. The color code §b will do a good job about that.

My personal take on the scoreboard (DON'T MAKE MY TAKE INFLUENCE YOUR OPINION):
1636458851001.png

That's the closest I could get.
Alternate header:
1636458899502.png

I really hope that will get changed since it really doesn't look modern currently.
Best regards!

Last edited:

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
I do not mean the nice graphics in the scoreboard and I also do not mean the rounded corners because that's not possible that easy in Java.
What I want is the awful purple-green mix to be gone. In Bedrock the scoreboard is blue-white which is definitely a lot easier on the eyes.
Also CubeCraft's main color is blue which makes it even more a reason to make the Java scoreboards similar with the Bedrock scoreboards.

I really hope that will get changed since it really doesn't look modern currently.
Best regards!
Could you show how they are in bedrock

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Hey, ivminary. Thanks for the suggestion!

Implementing something like this would be something that we would do in a heartbeat if it wasn’t such a laborious task. To achieve this, we would have to go through and manually edit each and every string on our network (which, mind you, will likely need to be resent to be translated too) - which for the thousands of strings that currently exist on our network, would take a long time.

Once we find a way to implement this with relative ease we may revisit this, but for now, we’ll deny this suggestion.

Reactions: lvminary and Silco
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom