Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be changed?


  • Total voters
    2
D

Deleted member 469419

Guest
Well, so today I started to play the new game Colony control from both platforms (which is amazing btw) and while I was playing I found out this:


When you try to pick up a carbon ore you get this message this exactly <You cannot break map blocks>, I suggest changing it to <You cannot pick up/mine carbon ores, you'll have to wait until a new gold ore re-appear.> Why do I suggest this? Those carbon ores aren't technically a map component given that isn't an already-placed block.
It's an small suggestion, but I think it might avoid confusions among new players.

Thank you :)
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Back to playing way too much EggWars 🥚
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Top Bottom