Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Collab with PewDiePie?

• Total voters

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
I think this would be a great idea :) would for sure bring quite a lot of attention to the server. However, he's only doing a survival series at the moment and I feel like he'll probably stop it at some point in the near future.. but we can hope!

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
He has played on cubecraft. It would not be easy at all for cubecraft to get into contact with Pewdiepie and get him to play on the server. For him to do that it would need to be a sponsor type thing. It is estimate that a sponsor costs around 10k - 40k to have your product or in this case the server it be advertised and or played on and the fact that Pewdiepie is not really a Minecraft youtuber (Is only doing Minecraft for his Gaming week/ 2 weeks) It would not really be worth it at all. Cubecraft has had to do alot of budget cuts so this is most defiantly out of there reach.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Pewdiepie is not really a Minecraft youtuber
He’s not really a minecraft youtuber yea, but he does continue to play after recordings. To the point where he’s addicted, so he is probably more open minded about suggestions for Cubecraft

Edit: he once joined CCG and the whole server blew up with new members.

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
I think Cubecraft can ask him.... but I don't think he gonna upload a lot of minecraft.

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
And if PDP is gonna upload some minecraft its gonna be survival on the newest version.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom