Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Collab with PewDiePie?

• Total voters

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
He’s not really a minecraft youtuber yea, but he does continue to play after recordings. To the point where he’s addicted, so he is probably more open minded about suggestions for Cubecraft

I never said that he would not be opened minded to play on the server. He already has played on the server. but the Thread said that he wanted cubecraft to collaborate with pewdiepie and as i stated it very unlikely because he is not really a minecraft youtuber. After Gaming week pewdiepie will most likely stop uploading minecraft and go back to pew news ect. I would really like to see him play on the server more, i think that is a great idea. but its just really unlikely.

D

Deleted member 480136

Is there any way Cubecraft can collaborate with pewdiepie? He has 97mln subs and if we somehow manage to let him join Cubecraft, maybe the Java server will not completely die. He just started playing minecraft this month, so maybe we can make it reality in some way?
Idk

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
Don't know about you but Java started to bypass 3k players in the last few weeks.

It is only hitting 3k because summer just started, it should be back to normal when summer is over.

@komododragon2002 this is actually a really smart business idea. This can Cube players if they do it, and if I was part of management I would sponsor PewDiePie to play on CubeCraft.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom