Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no the ideas bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Archee

May 26, 2016
UK
www.twitch.tv
Hey though i'd share something i've been working on over the past couple weeks, a command block system and map that plays like the original nacht der untoten zombies map on COD:world at war
it has unlimited waves, wave scaling, wall buys, the mystery box, an almost fully complete 12 rooms with different themes, perk machines and some customisable settings.
currently it's fully playable with a few bugs related to when people leave and rejoin but i have unfortunately semi given up on the map to lack of motivation.
here are some screenshots of most of the larger finished rooms and some of the key game mechanics
3mYmmCS.png
gDzyHae.png
tK3bjCy.png
there was still so much i planned to add to the map but never got around to doing such as the power system, pack-a-punch, special zombie waves (maybe the new 1.10 mob?), some mini easteregg story line, actual guns (but that seemed to be insanely difficult with command blocks), more settings, more varied zombie spawning, tweaking the scaling. just too much for me to not get sick of looking at
B3zfNqD.png
24/7

the theme of the map is a post war military bunker sort of building, i'm more than happy to get back to work on it but i just lacked morale support after friends got bored having played it so much with stuff changing
if any one is interested in working on it with me send me a pm, im only looking for people that can build interesting post war styled interiors or those that are on the more experienced side of building/command block using, thanks ;) be sure to let me know what you think of this so far and check out the full album of screenshots i took just below V V V :D

(full album of screenshots http://imgur.com/a/z1sEI)

pewax

Sep 4, 2015
It actually looks quite cool but it definitely needs some work ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you for everything!! 💙
Eli wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything you did and for always being super nice to me! I'd wish you good luck but I know everything will turn out great with your abilities!
JustNathie wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you for everything!
qKhalidd wrote on Robbedz's profile.
thank you for everything!
qKhalidd wrote on Silverlace's profile.
thank you for everything!
Top Bottom