Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

should this be implemented

• Total voters

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
so currently you can hover over a persons name to get some basic info but i think it would be cool that if you clicked it it also opened the profile page (so you dont need to go play unintentional hide and seek every time you want to look at someones profile)
Screen Shot 16.png

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I think this is a great idea, but it should be toggleable. If people want their stats to be kept private, i think that should be an option. Overall tho this is a great idea :)

Thanks,
Owl

Reactions: wxzzrd

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I think this is a great idea, but it should be toggleable. If people want their stats to be kept private, i think that should be an option. Overall tho this is a great idea :)

Thanks,
Owl
it is already toggle able, this would just be a different way to access the profile menu. so you can still right click a person to see it, but also click their name in chat.

D

Deleted member 469419

Yeah, I agree with this one. I'd definitely like to see some changes into the new update just like you're suggesting about adding the click-on-name feature and then show everything related to the player, like invite them to the party, sending them friends etc. Although this is not related to the suggestion I'd like to comment it anyway: I think that a command like /profile <username> would be a great feature to add this new update, will be really comfortable to see any player statics at any moment, even if they're offline.

It also would be great if they will add player-profile option to look up the level, rank, first connection, last connection (of course all this according to the privacy of the player - they would be able to disable this option too).

Good suggestion.

Reactions: wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
This would be a good idea for challenging ppl in duels in bedrock too!

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
I was looking at this forum the other day and did not get a chance to respond but an idea popped into my head to go along with this idea. When you are looking at the leaderboards you should be able to click someone's head to see their profile (if it's public). I feel like people who are on the leaderboard would want to show off their profiles and this is the perfect way to promote that :D.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom