Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

erikis10

Mar 13, 2014
-
Dear Forum Moderators,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to address an issue that I have recently come across regarding my previous activity on this forum. As you may recall, I first joined this platform back in 2014 and was active up until ~2016.

However, I am now faced with a concern that requires your assistance. Specifically, I would like to request the removal of all my messages from the past eight years. These messages were created during my adolescence and do not accurately reflect my current beliefs or values. Removing them would serve to clear my digital footprint from this forum.

I would be grateful for your cooperation. Please let me know if you require any further information from me.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
Erik

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hello,

We will be unable to specifically remove all your messages from a specific time period.

To process your data deletion request, we need to verify your identity and prove that the request is legitimate.

The best way for us to do that is for you to create a CubeCraft Passport account with the same email address as the one you are emailing us from, and perform an account link of the accounts you'd like us to delete data from. You may link more than one account of either Java or Bedrock, as well as a CubeCraft Forum account if you would like your Forum account to be erased.

To sign up and link accounts, visit this URL: https://passport.cubecraft.net/auth/realms/cubecraft-passport/account/identity
Once you complete that step, please email support@cubecraft.net, clearly stating that you wish to have your data erased for the accounts linked to that CubeCraft Passport account, and optionally whether you'd also like us to delete your Passport account at the same time.

We will then process your request within 30 days and let you know the request status when complete.

We will delete *all* data associated with any linked Minecraft accounts, including purchases. Any account linked to the passport account will be deleted/wiped.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cam.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom