Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
Clash of Clans is better... may the arguments and discussions begin

Henkle

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2016
your mom lmao xDDD
www.nsa.gov
Minecraft is not only pay to win, it's play to play. I assume you play that game?
oh my god are you this stupid
there's a HUGE difference between free to play mobile games and pay to play PC games.
with somethin like minecraft, you pay like 30 bucks once then you have access to all of the game's content forever. servers can't implement pay to win content to give donators an unfair advantage over other players, which means it is not pay to win.
On the other hand, free to play mobile "games" are specifically designed to take as much money from you as possible. Don't want to wait a day for a building to be completed or your lives to regenerate? just pay a dollar and speed up the process! tired of being memed by other players? for just $9,99 this super OP thing will be yours!
do you get that there's a difference now?
mobile "games" are basically impossible to "win" without wasting your entire life savings on them. that's why i despise them so much and i honestly have no idea how anyone can enjoy trash like it.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Cheez

Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2015
Beyond The Wall
twitter.com
Gee, the only Legendaries I have are from the Legendary chests I bought. I think Supercell id rigging my chests (two Super Magical Chests, still no Legendaries).
I got ones from a Free Chest, Legendary Chest, Grand Challenges and Clan Chests.
"Current Favorite Card: Elite Barbarians"

Why.
If ya can't beat em, join em
Isnt this a useless thread? Im just saying you could do this in the royale forums. I do play the game and love it but this is kinda unrelated to The Cube:cube_light:
This is why we have an off-topic section ;)

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
oh my god are you this stupid
there's a HUGE difference between free to play mobile games and pay to play PC games.
with somethin like minecraft, you pay like 30 bucks once then you have access to all of the game's content forever. servers can't implement pay to win content to give donators an unfair advantage over other players, which means it is not pay to win.
On the other hand, free to play mobile "games" are specifically designed to take as much money from you as possible. Don't want to wait a day for a building to be completed or your lives to regenerate? just pay a dollar and speed up the process! tired of being memed by other players? for just $9,99 this super OP thing will be yours!
do you get that there's a difference now?
mobile "games" are basically impossible to "win" without wasting your entire life savings on them. that's why i despise them so much and i honestly have no idea how anyone can enjoy trash like it.
Whatever. You spent more money on Minecraft than I did on Clash Royale.

And don't call people stupid because I just reported your post 8-).

And postscript if Clash Royale was truly pay 2 win then Legendaries and other stuff won't be obtainable without paying. It's not pay2win, it's just pay-to-progress-a-little-bit-faster-than-everyone-else. And that's different.

Henkle

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2016
your mom lmao xDDD
www.nsa.gov
And don't call people stupid because I just reported your post :cool:.
lmao the emoji really makes this comment. "rawr xD look at me i used a report button B))))"
look mate if you make a stupid post i'm gonna say it as it is. and there's really no arguing your post was dumb. you're not stupid, your post was.

anyway pay to win or not i personally hate mobile "games" and microtransactions in general. it wasnt a personal attack on you. it was just my opinion which you shouldnt get so triggered about.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I got a 2 miners out of a legendary and super magical, 2 princesses out of a free (!) chest and a challenge chest, sparky out of a legendary chest, lavahound out of a crown chest, i got infernodragon out of a clan chest and i bought Lumberjack and elektrowizard in the shop with coins! (Totally free to play!)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Top Bottom