Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

should they add the clans?

• Total voters

OhHate

Aug 1, 2020
Hello, how are you all, I have seen the posts on the subject of clans, the truth is that I have a GREAT idea, I do this post to reinforce the idea, obviously I leave the credits of the people who started with this topic (at least the that I believe)

I know it has been a while since they came up with this idea, but it makes me spectacular

First of all, let's explain a little why to put clans into cubecraft, apart from that it would be a super fun idea, it would help cubecraft to be one of the servers that accepts this type of thing, that is, I do not know another server that accepts this type of thing (in case they accept the clans in cubecraft). But obviously there will be many players who will not want this, since their first EXCUSE is toxicity, and also we are in 2021, I think we are all mature enough for toxicity at this point
It would also help some people who do not know pvp, that is: the clan would help them to know pvp, how to equip themselves, etc (if anyone has a better idea, say so)

Also cubecraft would have the doors to have war of clans against clans, the truth is this makes me a GREAT idea, we would no longer have to go to other servers to play the wars (this is great) of course for some it would not be very good for some people they have a high ping.

Now let's talk about (at least I) not introducing the clan options in the server if not opening A PAGE especially for this.

When I was reading the posts on this topic, it didn't seem like a good idea to me because there are several commands, we can get confused, the truth would not look very, it would look unsightly.

For this I propose the following: a page that is totally for clans (only in cubecraft) this because as I already mentioned, to avoid the issue of commands, now everyone will wonder, why a page?
Apart from that everything would be very clear, that is, specify each as it is much better.

What would be on this page?

• On this page you would have the option to create your clan
• Also know what each clan does, that is if they are only eggwars, skywars, lucky islands, tower defense, FFA players, as well as mineware (it would be fun xd)
• How long has the clan
• Level of toxicity (according to a moderator who verifies it)
• The members of the clan, likewise its leader, co-leader, etc.
• Link to the Discord server
• Etc.
At the same time apply for a clan, that is, that it is accepted and some tests have been done depending on the clan, also the options of:
• Leave the clan
• Report clan: in this part reports could be uploaded, as well as we upload them to a player, likewise but it would be to the clan, this could lead to put a "CubeStrake" which would be done by a moderator and this would make the third CubeStrake the clan was eliminated, or failing that a price warning to eliminate the toxicity, or otherwise in the next report the clan would be completely eliminated
• Oh, I forgot to comment on the following: the clan should have a cost (I know I am contradicting myself) this for the clan to have an approval, like tik tok xd, also in the clans, why? This so you have a verification either
1: toxicity level
2: activity level
3: etc

• Also the option of team challenges, as well as solitary challenges, there should also be in the future but for the clan and that it is a minimum of 4 people doing the same, sincerely I am very excited that one day they will put the clans
The truth is that I have a GREAT idea, and well I hope that the moderators take into account this post and those of the others who spoke about this topic 👉👈.

People I was inspired by:
-Okeayy
-Thyfa, ALI_TURHAN
-xMishooo_

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
I like the idea of having clans/guilds, but not about the whole Verification with toxicity and activity. It just seems like it would be more complicated than it needs to be. And this has been suggested many times in the past.

I honestly just think it should be kept simple
-Clan/Guild chat
-See Members online and offline
-Clan/guild tags

to be fair, I prefer simplicity over complicated and too detailed.

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
No, no, no. Just not!
I do not know another server that accepts this type of thing
Hypixel :thonk: Anyways, sometimes something isn’t on other servers because there isn’t thought about it, but because it’s a bad idea.
we are in 2021, I think we are all mature enough for toxicity at this point
That doesn’t make sense, what does the year have to do with toxicity? People will remain just as toxic, and toxicity remains just as annoying.
It would also help some people who do not know pvp, that is: the clan would help them to know pvp, how to equip themselves, etc (if anyone has a better idea, say so)
You learn that by playing the game (or asking a friend to help)... no need for clans to learn how to play.
Also cubecraft would have the doors to have war of clans against clans, the truth is this makes me a GREAT idea, we would no longer have to go to other servers to play the wars (this is great)
How would ‘wars’ be something positive? War implies people being against each other, which doesn’t contribute to a nice and happy playing environment.
Level of toxicity (according to a moderator who verifies it)
Mods have smth better to do than looking at the toxicity level of some clan.
Link to the Discord server
Cube is never going to advertise random discord servers though.

In conclusion, clans just cause a lot of toxicity and hate among players. It’s hard to completely forbid people to form clans, because they will always find ways to do it, but by making it a cube feature, it will only support toxicity, and make it seem like something good, especially if you have wars.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i agree with KidBit on this one. the idea of clans sounds fun, but it shouldnt become a huge feature.

maybe something like extra points/exp per game, clan stats (on top of that top clans obviously). when it comes to people being toxic, it will always be a thing no matter what you try. its just how people are, but at least it wouldnt be in public if said in clan chat (which in my opinion, would be better then public chat). clans should stay as a way to team up/form a group of friends, which could help people who dont use discord or any other platform. but i think it should stay as a peaceful feature that wouldnt be about being the best or anything like that

Reactions: KidBit

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
This was suggested a month ago, and I really like how @Technosword explained it
I like the idea, but it promotes mini communities and toxicity. One thing I like about Cubecraft is that we are one big community and are not really divided much, but this would increase the gap between competitive and casual players as clans would be competing. Also clans are known for being toxic and on CubeCraft this issue is kind of already seen with not built in guilds. Other than that it’s a good idea!
Toxicity with clans is already an issue, and having a built in system would only make that worse. That said, I do like the idea of having a clan chat, members list, and maybe tags as well. Everything else like what each clan does, toxicity level, wars, etc. just doesn't seem very practical. I do love some competitiveness, but it has to be friendly or else what's the point of playing the block game.

-A clan owner who puts way too much effort into avoiding toxicity

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
I've always been a fan of the whole clan idea so I'd like to see this on CubeCraft, however with some changes.
First of all I think your idea is a bit overcomplicated. As KidBit and InkAsriel already said, this should be kept simple and not be a huge thing.
With "page", I assume you mean website? If so, I don't agree, let's keep it simple like parties, parties are a similar thing and have always worked fine just trough commands.
I think all that we'd need are some clan commands to manage clans, a display of what clan a player is in(displayed when hovering over a players name in the chat like level and such), and some UI where one can see the members of the clan(no need to show "activity level" and such, keep it simple). Also a leaderboard with top clans in each game.

Reactions: OhHate and KidBit
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You got 400 redaction score!! Congrats!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
Top Bottom