Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

QuietOnions

Sep 13, 2017
hello, I have recently noticed that they're a lot of clans in minecraft I think cubecraft should add something where you can show what clan you are part of without waiting 30 days to change your actually minecraft name. This would probably attract many people

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
hello, I have recently noticed that they're a lot of clans in minecraft I think cubecraft should add something where you can show what clan you are part of without waiting 30 days to change your actually minecraft name. This would probably attract many people
I like the idea of clans.
I would prefer the clans to be similar to Hypickle's Guilds, but it doesn't have to be.
CC made Party better than Hypickle so i believe they can make clans better than Hypickle's
I also like the idea of not waiting 30 days to change your name
+1

Reactions: QuietOnions

QuietOnions

Sep 13, 2017
Thank you <3 :)
I like the idea of clans.
I would prefer the clans to be similar to Hypickle's Guilds, but it doesn't have to be.
CC made Party better than Hypickle so i believe they can make clans better than Hypickle's
I also like the idea of not waiting 30 days to change your name
+1

6qm_

Novice Member
May 7, 2017
New Jersey, USA
For the love of everything, that would be an amazing idea. I like the idea but maybe instead of calling it "Clan tags" maybe call it "Group tags" so people can distinguish that other people may be in the same group as you are.:eek:;)

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
+1 for this suggestion. Some of my friends are "clan" players, and the name-changing is annoying. Hope CC can add this in the future <3

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
I've seen tons of clans/groups in cube, and it would be a great alternative to add this to cube.
Since a lot of people don't want to wait 30 days till they can change It again. With this idea, you can keep your own lovely IGN and still show your clan name our your group.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I've never been a big fan of clans or factions or things of that ilk
Neither have I.

I know there're loads of clans on CubeCraft and people who have the letter or something of their clan in their name and those people would really like this. I don't really have an opinion for this as I am not a fan of those clans. I just know that such clan people would really like this.

QuietOnions

Sep 13, 2017
Neither have I.

I know there're loads of clans on CubeCraft and people who have the letter or something of their clan in their name and those people would really like this. I don't really have an opinion for this as I am not a fan of those clans. I just know that such clan people would really like this.
Thank you <3

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Yeah this is a good idea not everyone wants to change their name to the clan so a tag next to your name would be a great addition

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom