Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
A lot of people before have made the same type of post to add clans or guilds into this game and I love the idea, +1 from me, good luck on your suggestion and enjoy the rest of your day :)

Achillez

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2017
Netherlands // Albania
Guild, clan, group... It's all basically the same thing. I'd personally go for clan since guilds are on hypixel and group sounds horrible, but that doesn't really matter anyways.

So I think the idea is that one person create the clan, invites people, those people can join. The leader can choose their clan to be open (everyone can join) or closed (only invited people can join).

There should be weekly clan challenges, such as "With 200 skywars games as a clan." Idk if this is too much or too little, it's just an example. So in that case every time a clan member wins a skywars game, this gets added to the clan challenge, until it is completed. Clan challenges consist of the same type of challenges as the daily challenges, you know, the usual stuff. Up to 10 clan challenges can be completed every week. Clan challenge rewards are points, experience, cubelets, etc.

You can only change clan weekly or biweekly, as farming points would be really easy by changing clan every day.

New commands:

/c create <clan name> (creates clan)
/c open (opens clan for everyone to join)
/c close (only invited people can join)
/c invite <player> (invites players)
/c join <clan name> (joins a clan when invited or an open clan)
/c info (shows info about your current clan)
/c set owner <player> (changes clan ownership to another clan member)
/p clan (sends a party invite to all online clan members, makes playing with clan easier)

THOUGHTS/OPINIONS?

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Guild, clan, group... It's all basically the same thing. I'd personally go for clan since guilds are on hypixel and group sounds horrible, but that doesn't really matter anyways.

So I think the idea is that one person create the clan, invites people, those people can join. The leader can choose their clan to be open (everyone can join) or closed (only invited people can join).

There should be weekly clan challenges, such as "With 200 skywars games as a clan." Idk if this is too much or too little, it's just an example. So in that case every time a clan member wins a skywars game, this gets added to the clan challenge, until it is completed. Clan challenges consist of the same type of challenges as the daily challenges, you know, the usual stuff. Up to 10 clan challenges can be completed every week. Clan challenge rewards are points, experience, cubelets, etc.

You can only change clan weekly or biweekly, as farming points would be really easy by changing clan every day.

New commands:

/c create <clan name> (creates clan)
/c open (opens clan for everyone to join)
/c close (only invited people can join)
/c invite <player> (invites players)
/c join <clan name> (joins a clan when invited or an open clan)
/c info (shows info about your current clan)
/c set owner <player> (changes clan ownership to another clan member)
/p clan (sends a party invite to all online clan members, makes playing with clan easier)

THOUGHTS/OPINIONS?
I really like this idea, very well explained and easy to read.
+1 Though I really think this suggestion should be coupled with a factions gamemode.

Reactions: Keanu

Achillez

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2017
Netherlands // Albania
I really like this idea, very well explained and easy to read.
+1 Though I really think this suggestion should be coupled with a factions gamemode.

A faction gamemode could definitely work well with this, but I think we will have to wait a long time before that will ever release... Unless factions are already being made of course. Also factions would not really fit with CubeCraft's style of game modes, but hey, you never know :p

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
All the clans/groups seems to like this and some other people too but most of the clans just accept good players to join, if a player that dont play as well as a few people in a clan that person can't join by name or the tag.

So even if it's sounds good, it can make people sad too because they can't join a clan.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no
the only thing remotely similar to this that exists currently is even something I don't really like which are in game clans

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on EGG_BOCZOIN's profile.
are you speedrunning compliments for every staff member
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on camulos's profile.
Pro Desginer :D
Reesle wrote on Ad8n's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom