Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoSoulz

Apr 6, 2017
France
I saw so many "clans" in CubeCraft and they should be reconized by the nickname that players change everytime, for exemple BloodFor clan members nicknames are "BloodFor(nickname)" I hope you get what I mean.
It's kinda annoying that to join a clan you need to change nickname and you can do it after a month tho.
I was wondering if Cubecraft can put a command to create and join a clan, that could be more easy for the players to enjoy teamwork.
I was also wondering if it can be added another command to create a party to stay always with your friends.
Thanks for the attention

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
The clan idea sounds pretty intresting, but I really don't see any use in adding this. I doubt developers would add a new command, just so you don't have to wait < 30 days. The party system, has been suggested countless times, and is most likely in the developers "To-Do" list.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Yes, would be awesome!
I believe Devs are working on it and the Party system too C:

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
It has been suggested many times to add a party, Don't repeat it. The Developers has it on their "To-Do-List" . Btw the clan idea likes pretty good. Make them with friends etc :)

BlueLove

Apr 23, 2016
USA DUDE
Love this idea! I think that the developers are working on the party thing. I'm sure that when they come out with it, it will be amazing!:p:)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
About the party bit, the Devs are working on it for a long time....It should be released soon.

D

Deleted member 100818

I get the point, would be cool to see it but don't you think the chat wouldn't be a bit chaotic?

StrikerDH

Jan 4, 2017
The Netherlands
The party system, has been suggested countless times, and is most likely in the developers "To-Do" list.
I believe Devs are working on it and the Party system too C:
It has been suggested many times to add a party, Don't repeat it. The Developers has it on their "To-Do-List"
I think that the developers are working on the party thing. I'm sure that when they come out with it, it will be amazing!:p:)
About the party bit, the Devs are working on it for a long time....It should be released soon.

Nice reactions today! Not even the same..:(:mad::(
Why you guys dont give your opinion about the clan system?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My reaction..
It would be nice if they add the clan system! :)

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Nice reactions today! Not even the same..:(:mad::(
Why you guys dont give your opinion about the clan system?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My reaction..
It would be nice if they add the clan system! :)
Uh? I told My opinion about the clan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Top Bottom