Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoSoulz

Apr 6, 2017
France
I saw so many "clans" in CubeCraft and they should be reconized by the nickname that players change everytime, for exemple BloodFor clan members nicknames are "BloodFor(nickname)" I hope you get what I mean.
It's kinda annoying that to join a clan you need to change nickname and you can do it after a month tho.
I was wondering if Cubecraft can put a command to create and join a clan, that could be more easy for the players to enjoy teamwork.
I was also wondering if it can be added another command to create a party to stay always with your friends.
Thanks for the attention

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
The clan idea sounds pretty intresting, but I really don't see any use in adding this. I doubt developers would add a new command, just so you don't have to wait < 30 days. The party system, has been suggested countless times, and is most likely in the developers "To-Do" list.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Yes, would be awesome!
I believe Devs are working on it and the Party system too C:

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
It has been suggested many times to add a party, Don't repeat it. The Developers has it on their "To-Do-List" . Btw the clan idea likes pretty good. Make them with friends etc :)

BlueLove

Apr 23, 2016
USA DUDE
Love this idea! I think that the developers are working on the party thing. I'm sure that when they come out with it, it will be amazing!:p:)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
About the party bit, the Devs are working on it for a long time....It should be released soon.

D

Deleted member 100818

I get the point, would be cool to see it but don't you think the chat wouldn't be a bit chaotic?

StrikerDH

Jan 4, 2017
The Netherlands
The party system, has been suggested countless times, and is most likely in the developers "To-Do" list.
I believe Devs are working on it and the Party system too C:
It has been suggested many times to add a party, Don't repeat it. The Developers has it on their "To-Do-List"
I think that the developers are working on the party thing. I'm sure that when they come out with it, it will be amazing!:p:)
About the party bit, the Devs are working on it for a long time....It should be released soon.

Nice reactions today! Not even the same..:(:mad::(
Why you guys dont give your opinion about the clan system?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My reaction..
It would be nice if they add the clan system! :)

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Nice reactions today! Not even the same..:(:mad::(
Why you guys dont give your opinion about the clan system?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My reaction..
It would be nice if they add the clan system! :)
Uh? I told My opinion about the clan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you so much for everything, you'll be missed.
Thjis wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Bday! 🎉
Tommy Boi wrote on Robbedz's profile.
We'll miss you!
Tommy Boi wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you so much for everything Mit, we'll miss you
Tommy Boi wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you so much for everything, we'll miss your cool designs
Top Bottom