Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
camera.. not like those nikons but a regular camera... 3DSXL..... XBOX (any of them are fine EXCEPT FOR the first xbox).... a removal of my braces.... a headset... idk what else

musemat

Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2013
Denmark
I might do something on the 25th with the server. Did anyone say presents? :D because i have something in store for you guys and girls because MuseSanta is coming to CubeCraft :3

Only_okay

Nov 23, 2013
I might do something on the 25th with the server. Did anyone say presents? :D because i have something in store for you guys and girls because MuseSanta is coming to CubeCraft :3

Who is going to play on Christmas anyways? ._. From the 24th to the 26th I don't expect anyone to play anything. Derp.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
MuseyClaus is coming.. to cubecraft!
Who is going to play on Christmas anyways? ._. From the 24th to the 26th I don't expect anyone to play anything. Derp.
for only the people who come on christmas. If they care so much about the server -like i do- they might just get on minecraft :3 Then the people who MuseyClaus sees will get pwezzies caus they really care about the server and they deserve to get pwezzies -breath- and i might be getting on on christmas cuz ..... WHO KNOWS WHAT WILL BE ON THERE :L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom