Status
Not open for further replies.

rubik_cube_man

game maker
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 20, 2013
Hello CubeCrafters,

Today I am announcing the release of a new game. Snow Down!

The objective of this game is similar to our old game Tron, as all you have you do is run around. A trail of your teams colour will appear behind you. If you crash into the other teams trail however you lose! The last remaining team wins! Gathering items which can be found on the floor will increase the chance that you have of winning.

This game we’re release as a Christmas special, so will only be around until the end of December. The winners at the top of the leader board at the end will be given some free ranks as a prize.

If there are any bugs, feel free to report them on the forums, and we will get to fixing them as soon as possible.

Hope you enjoy the game,

2014-12-20_11.53.55.png

From rubik and the rest of staff team!

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
Rubik um... the game is great but every so often it keeps telling me that I killed myself and that I die randomly O.o Can you please fix this bug. Thanks! :D

Reactions: Sophie

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Rubik um... the game is great but every so often it keeps telling me that I killed myself and that I die randomly o_O Can you please fix this bug. Thanks! :D
It's because you touched the opposing team's colour that may have been placed before by a player of the other team.

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
It's because you touched the opposing team's colour that may have been placed before by a player of the other team.
no but like literally at the beginning of the game that happened, and i died within the first three seconds... Is not fair D':

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom