Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Joining a game
If you want to play a game, you walk up to the NPC of said game and right click. You then get to choose if you want to play solo or as a team. If you happen to have a rank you can right click on either of them to choose a map. And so thus [in teams] choosing your team size. The latter is not possible for stone ranks. I think this is unfair, they are not able to choose which map they play and that should stay so, it's a perk of having a rank. But not being able to choose the team size is wrong I think.
Thus, I propose:
A stone rank will be able to right click on solo and team to choose the size of his/her team. Meaning that you will have a menu with item that represent all team sizes. This will can be toggled for ranks as it's a bit pointless for them. They can already choose their team size.
Unfair for ranks that paid?
I would argue not, I have a rank and think that this is completely ok. It even seems a bit weird that they can not already? If you are in a party of let's say two players and you want to play only with the two of you. They might have to rejoin several times before. Which seems wrong...
Well I think that,

But what do YOU think?

Last edited:

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
If anyone does not understand a part of it or has a question send me a message. Despite the Dalek, I'm friendly! See the Dalek has a party hat

Last edited:
Reactions: Fqnta

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there!

I totally agree. Stone ranks shouldn't be able to choose a map, that's something for Iron+. But they should be able to choose team size. I see a lot of players swearing in chat and leaving the server just because they can't join a game with their friends. Good suggestion, I give you a +1.

- Dutch

Reactions: ShinyArrow

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, I never thought about this before. But now I’ve seen it, I totally agree, but as you said, chosing a map has to be for iron+. I think this is a great idea!

Spiderrman1

Feb 11, 2020
United Kingdom
I have diamond rank, so this has never really been an issue. I guess its more of an incentive to support the server? I do think that if you have eg. a party of 2 that you should automatically be put into a map with teams of 2. Otherwise that can get frustrating

Reactions: Fqnta

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
I am so happy that there is some persons with ranks are looking into stone rankers, I am completely ok with it as well, this also will make stone rankers more hype to play team games and play in a party to make friends! nice idea, I support you :D

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
Yes! I've never thought of it as I've had a rank for more than 2.5 years, but now that it's mentioned it does feel a bit unfair. Love that people with ranks also cares for stone rankers aswell! +1

RobinDn

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2017
Your suggestion is not bad at all! I struggled before that I couldn't choose the team size or choose a map! Nice thinking of you to recomment that for the stone rankers.

You will make a lot of players without rank happy if you could add that into there permissions.

I fully support this idea! :D

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I think it’s fair for stone rankers. I hope they will add it.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I see that someone has voted against this proposal. After reading all the positive feedback. I’d really like to see why someone doesn’t want this in game.
If you’re that players, could you reply? I’m curious to what your reason are.! Thanks!

~Fesa

Last edited:

ElementThink

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The Netherlands
I see that someone has voted against this proposal. After reading all the positive feedback. I’d really like to see why someone doesn’t want this in game.
If you’re that players, could you reply? I’m curious to what your reason are.! Thanks!

~Fesa

maybe a misclick? o_O

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
Joining a game
If you want to play a game, you walk up to the NPC of said game and right click. You then get to choose if you want to play solo or as a team. If you happen to have a rank you can right click on either of them to choose a map. And so thus [in teams] choosing your team size. The latter is not possible for stone ranks. I think this is unfair, they are not able to choose which map they play and that should stay so, it's a perk of having a rank. But not being able to choose the team size is wrong I think.
Thus, I propose:
A stone rank will be able to right click on solo and team to choose the size of his/her team. Meaning that you will have a menu with item that represent all team sizes. This will can be toggled for ranks as it's a bit pointless for them. They can already choose their team size.
I would argue not, I have a rank and think that this is completely ok. It even seems a bit weird that they can not already? If you are in a party of let's say two players and you want to play only with the two of you. They might have to rejoin several times before. Which seems wrong...
Well I think that,

But what do YOU think?

It seems like a good idea, I remember when I was stone rank (now I am Iron rank) it was very desperate not to be able to enter maps according to my party, sometimes we were 3 (which was the most that could be done back then) and not being able to pick a map of 3 was having to wait and it's not that fun so I totally support your ideas. :P

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
LXmKMfJg.jpg

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Joining a game
Thus, I propose:
Well I think that,

But what do YOU think?

Hi!
Hi think understand that they aren't able to choose the map because it's only for Iron+ rank but I don't understand why aren't able to join a team too, imagine, if you are in party with your friend, in my case the system choose one team (of 2 or 3 it depends) but If I am stone, The system wouldn't choose my team?
Good post and I hope this would be inplemented! =)

Boah

Nov 22, 2019
Joining a game
Thus, I propose:
Well I think that,

But what do YOU think?

[/QYou sai
Joining a game
Thus, I propose:
Well I think that,

But what do YOU think?

You said it better than me haha

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on Helper!! 🎉
Hoshi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Skate!! 🥳
Hoshi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
CONGRATS FRONTYYYYY 🎉
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats. Now make bedrock unsafe.

I mean safe again :)
Basketman wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats, mister HelperLane.
Top Bottom