Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

diego13500

Apr 2, 2018
Mexico
For some reason, you can't choose the resource packs for Lucky Island on the compass and you can on the NPCs.
So I suggest:
Being able to choose the lucky Island texture pack in the compass.
2022-03-21_01.41.00.png
2022-03-21_01.41.03.png

Melvinou9

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
France
Pronouns
He/Him
When you don't want to play with the texture pack (for some reasons) and you want to avoid the menu asking you for the texture pack it is good to be able to use the compass since there it don't ask you for it. I would be annoyed to see this being changed since I don't use the texture pack anymore and since a lot of people prefer playing without the pack.

Reactions: Amazinq

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
When you don't want to play with the texture pack (for some reasons) and you want to avoid the menu asking you for the texture pack it is good to be able to use the compass since there it don't ask you for it. I would be annoyed to see this being changed since I don't use the texture pack anymore and since a lot of people prefer playing without the pack.
I see a lot of people voted disagree, but I don't see why. The menu doesn't restrict you to play without the texture pack: it's literally one click to not download the texture pack. As for the NPC, you always get the menu to select. In my opinion, this would almost be a bug.
The Lucky Island texture pack is a whole other game experience CubeCraft designed carefully. Even though some people don't like to play with the texture pack, they can select to not download it. However, if you are not explicitly given the option, people, mostly for the newer community, will not select the texture pack because of the lack of knowledge. Giving the option is something that's already used, and it is fairly strange it is not in the compass menu. I definitely agree with the suggestion!

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
I see a lot of people voted disagree, but I don't see why. The menu doesn't restrict you to play without the texture pack: it's literally one click to not download the texture pack. As for the NPC, you always get the menu to select. In my opinion, this would almost be a bug.
The Lucky Island texture pack is a whole other game experience CubeCraft designed carefully. Even though some people don't like to play with the texture pack, they can select to not download it. However, if you are not explicitly given the option, people, mostly for the newer community, will not select the texture pack because of the lack of knowledge. Giving the option is something that's already used, and it is fairly strange it is not in the compass menu. I definitely agree with the suggestion!

I agree, the compass is made and used to access to the game modes when you are away from the NPCs, its not designed to bypass the option to select a texture pack. Regardless of whether its a quick access method, it should have the same menu as the NPC.

• Agree
Reactions: Blom
Members Online

Latest profile posts

JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
Top Bottom