Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Iwish4cake

Member
Jun 1, 2020
17
12
4
26
They should REALLY add choose maps to Skywars Bedrock as certain maps I adore while others are......meh.
 

kochido

Well-Known Member
Apr 8, 2020
350
356
94
26
I don't think this is needed now for some reasons,

1.) In the java network you need Iron rank and above to choose maps, so it wouldn't make sense if you could do it for free

2.) This could mess with servers a lot, having to have servers open being able to join different ones at the same time. This definitely would create more server problems with queuing

3.) Cubecraft server queuing on bedrock is buggy already, If you try to queue a team mode sometimes you spawn at middle, sometimes you don't even go on the same team as your teammate. They'd need to fix those bugs in order to even create custom server queuing.

For me this is a no.
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom