Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
So the eggwars shop right now, in overpowered mode, can be a little bit annoying in my opinion.
This is what I mean:
1649624302080.png

To buy blocks in overpowered mode, you can either choose to buy 3 at a time (1 iron),12 at a time (4 iron) or 63 (21 iron). The rate is the same, with 1 iron giving 3 blocks.

But if you have, lets say 20 iron, you would need to click at least 5 times (4 iron option). I know that that's not a lot, but I have a suggestion that can make this faster.

When choosing to favorite something, instead of the picture above popping up, this pops up:
1649624557849.png

Then, if you click on the "Enter Custom Amount" button, it opens up another menu like this:

1649624682922.png

now, for example, I can type "60 blocks". That would cost 20 iron.

And then finally, when I go to the favorites tab, 60 blocks for 20 iron appears, so instead of clicking on the 4 iron five times, one click would do it.

(btw this can apply to any other thing, not just stained clay)

So, let me now your opinions on this one. I think that it's a little bit confusing or would change the game too much. Or maybe it is hard for the developers to code this. Hope this all makes sense.

Dragonzky

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2021
I do agree with this option but I think an option to purchase the max amount of blocks I can would be a another option that they could add. good suggestion keep it up

• Agree
Reactions: cyanaxolotl735

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I don't think this is a bad suggestion, but it kind of makes it complicated. The current menu is very simple and I think the experience will be improved with the new UI anyway

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom