Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
Don't you think destiny deoxys is better though? I haven't seen the mew one with regice and regirock since it was released (2007?)
But i remember that lucario wasn't really that... awesome. Want an awesome poke fight? Watch destiny deoxys.
I remember that movie...it was the one with all the blocks that went evil :3 imagine if our devices became like those things and all of them covered our houses, blocking out the sun.....so that SUNNY DAY COULD NOT WORK.

Oh, and Lucario is still my fav, personal preference :)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I remember that movie...it was the one with all the blocks that went evil :3 imagine if our devices became like those things and all of them covered our houses, blocking out the sun.....so that SUNNY DAY COULD NOT WORK.

Oh, and Lucario is still my fav, personal preference :)
Jirachi isn't as good as it was in gen5, due to the new type match-ups. However, whenever i feel like pwning, i go to gen 5 and tear the noobs =,) Jirachi is still good, but with greninja and aegislash everywhere, on every team, it is kinda hard to set up with jirachi...
Still, the iron head, thunderwave/fire punch tactic seems to work as well as ever for me ^.-

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Alright, I guess its time we start introducing the Pokepuns..

But what if he has an Arceus? Then he can use...Judgement

I guess you could say our pokemon need a...Bulk Up!
Ahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111 OMaGawd So FUNNy!!!!!!!111111111111111 ahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom