Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

L K R

Jun 28, 2020
Does anybody know how to make a grind-able chicken spawner on Skyblock?
Just curious.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Cacti, you make the chicken go to a 1x1 space, that has a hopper as floor and the walls are cacti, with water. When more chickens will come they will push themselves to death. With lower level spawners you might be able to kill them with fire tick when they’re falling. Haven’t tried that yet!

Reactions: L K R
D

Deleted member 489420

Use ocelots they kill chickens gather loot using hoppers, if u are poor on iron use water to push all loot to 1 place and afk there or use hopper :)

harkness37

Jun 26, 2020
Cacti, you make the chicken go to a 1x1 space, that has a hopper as floor and the walls are cacti, with water. When more chickens will come they will push themselves to death. With lower level spawners you might be able to kill them with fire tick when they’re falling. Haven’t tried that yet!
how do u make hopper on bedroc

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
how do u make hopper on bedroc
Same as on Java,
1593430677894.png

FNG Blayze

Aug 16, 2020
Use ocelots they kill chickens gather loot using hoppers, if u are poor on iron use water to push all loot to 1 place and afk there or use hopper :)
I tried this but the chickens keep spawning on top of the spawners so the ocelots couldn't reach the chickens. How do I get them to stop spawning on the spawners?

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I use 2 water zones to push cow and chicken into a 1x2 and stand there swinging fire aspect 1 looting 4, that way I get autocook, exp, and bonus drops
Hii,
This thread has been inactive for more than 3 weeks hence you shouldn’t reply to it anymore :) It’s called necro posting
You can make yourself familiar with our rules here: https://cbecrft.net/rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Top Bottom