i've never seen anybody use the eggs kit before

vote in the poll if you use the eggs kit or no

yayyy my first thread

Reactions: GeldHaftige

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
To be honest, I use always this kit if @ForGiveMe is in the game. I know that the chicken kit isn't bad, but swordsman and iron golem are a lot better. The chicken kit is enough better on tron ;).

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
A lot of the kits in Skywars are fantastic. You just don't see anybody using them because by doing so, you're not getting an overpowered sword (Swordsman kit), not getting a full set of armour (Iron Golem kit), not getting speed potions (Scout kit), and not getting a bow and arrows (Archer kit).

Reactions: CommunistCactus

MikeDaKing

Apr 1, 2016
Eggwars Map Teaparty
I probably would use this kit more, except I have the pyromaniac kit and for Sundae and Rainbow I like to burn people's islands down. They usually end up burning, or trying to get to another island and falling. XD

Bobitax

Jun 21, 2017
United Kingdom
A lot of the kits in Skywars are fantastic. You just don't see anybody using them because by doing so, you're not getting an overpowered sword (Swordsman kit), not getting a full set of armour (Iron Golem kit), not getting speed potions (Scout kit), and not getting a bow and arrows (Archer kit).

Swordsman kit: the iron sword with sharpness 2 isn't overpowered, the diamond sword has attack damage of 7 and the iron sword with sharpness 2 has attack damage of 7.5. not that big difference.
Iron Golem Kit: sometimes i can get a full diamond armour in one chest which is way better than a full set of iron armour,
Scout Kit: only runners thats bad at pvp uses this kit.
Archer Kit: sometimes i can get a bow power 1 with 25 arrow which is way better than a normal bow with 10 arrows.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Swordsman kit: the iron sword with sharpness 2 isn't overpowered, the diamond sword has attack damage of 7 and the iron sword with sharpness 2 has attack damage of 7.5. not that big difference.
Considering you spawn with a sword that's better than a diamond one, yes, it is overpowered. It could be a while before you find a diamond sword, and you might not find one at all.

Iron Golem Kit: sometimes i can get a full diamond armour in one chest which is way better than a full set of iron armour,
"Sometimes". You are almost never going to get a full set in one chest. The vast majority of the time, you'll get a pair of boots at best.

No, people who recognise the strategical advantage of running use this kit.

Archer Kit: sometimes i can get a bow power 1 with 25 arrow which is way better than a normal bow with 10 arrows.
"Sometimes". Keep in mind with the Archer kit, you can three-shot people right off the spawn on smaller maps, and bridge to their island to get their loot.

Reactions: MagnificentSpam

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
In solo skywars I take the iron golem every single time. The chicken can help you get one kill, but it won't help much to survive when you get attacked. If you get no chestplate on your island you have an enormous disadvantage in your first actual fight.
Killing someone with eggs also won't give you the items that player had. In the video, you would have killed your opponent by hitting him with your fist as well. Also if he wasn't busy insulting people in the chat he could have jumped on the island and killed you with the op sword.
I actually don't know if I bought the chicken kit, but the only real use I can think of is to prevent your neighbors from rushing to mid with the lumberjack or builder immediately.

I use that kit on most team maps. It's also good for chasing others and for people that aren't good at speedbridging, reducing your chances to get shot off from some guy two islands away. If you are fighting a team on your own, the speed makes it much harder for them to hide behind their teammates as soon as they get low.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sophie

MikeDaKing

Apr 1, 2016
Eggwars Map Teaparty
In solo skywars I take the iron golem every single time. The chicken can help you get one kill, but it won't help much to survive when you get attacked. If you get no chestplate on your island you have an enormous disadvantage in your first actual fight.
Killing someone with eggs also won't give you the items that player had. In the video, you would have killed your opponent by hitting him with your fist as well. Also if he wasn't busy insulting people in the chat he could have jumped on the island and killed you with the op sword.

I have Iron Golem and I absolutely love it!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Top Bottom