Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want chest ui?

• Total voters

BLUE BOI yt

Aug 7, 2020
I don't wanna write too much so I will keep it brief,.. I play with keyboard and mouse on Xbox and would enjoy the game a lot more if there was an option to make the store into a chest ui.... I believe that there are a lot of people who agree. Please.
Edit:thank you guys so much for the support! The main reason I'd like this is because when I stream or make yt videos it gets rly slow when I am trying to make it action packed and quick so adding a chest ui will make it that much quicker.
Edit Edit:my yt is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4kvp7LqsAJjWtH5BjsLnzA

Last edited:

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
A chest shop would make buying items sooo much faster on pc, I dont know how it is on mobile phones or switch. Maybe, if you could choose between chest shop and the actual, that would be great.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
yes im on mobile but after some getting used to a chest shop WOULD make things sooo much better and faster instead of scrolling through to get gapples and arrows and things

D

Deleted member 486250

A chest shop would make buying items sooo much faster on pc, I dont know how it is on mobile phones or switch. Maybe, if you could choose between chest shop and the actual, that would be great.
Not just on pc, go to lifeboat -> bedwars and select Chest UI and youll see

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Capitan wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations Frontlane! Welcome back to the moderation team 🧡
Centuria wrote on Desiderata's profile.
I love you (also I'm grounded so I can't use my phone :c)
GiGaGekkies wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday

Who Invented Jumpbridging/Mj Bridging?

I need help uncovering the history of Bedrocks Most popular Method
If you know any old time players that might know something contact me on my discord
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
My discord is : aviussabes​

Top Bottom