Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I don't know when a chest has been found and we all don't know when a new one spawns, this is why I am suggesting it.
My suggestion is to make a message which says something like ''A new chest has spawned in the lobby! Are you the one who finds it this time?''. This to make all players aware a new chest spawned. Currently, a new chest spawns every four hours. But, I don't know if I am still able to find the chest or if someone previously found it. That's it!
Made a poll, feel free to vote. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated!

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
'A new chest has spawned in the lobby
When I saw a chest spawn, about 20 min after the release It was a message telling that a chest had spawned.
I don't know when a chest has been foun
Just look in the chat. It appears a message when someone finds the chest. The message says who found the chest and the reward they got.

Reactions: ItsDavey_

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
When I saw a chest spawn, about 20 min after the release It was a message telling that a chest had spawned.

Just look in the chat. It appears a message when someone finds the chest. The message says who found the chest and the reward they got.
Noticed it 20 minutes ago, thanks anyway!

Reactions: Kloska

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
When the chest is spawned in the lobby, a message appears in the chat notifying you. After a couple of minutes, if the chest hasn't yet been found, a second message will appear in chat to tell you that the hidden chest has yet to be found. The hidden chests are difficult to find, hence the name :P But the rewards are good.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
In the introduction thread, this message hasn't been mentioned which is why I suggested it. I also saw the message and realized that the suggestion is kinda useless.
Though, when joining a lobby, I don't know if the chest has already been found. I can't think of a solution right now but it also might not be a suggestion that should get added. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This sure didn’t age well, XD
Xi1m wrote on DuckL's profile.
are you speedrunning compliments for every staff member
DuckL wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
DuckL wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
DuckL wrote on camulos's profile.
Pro Desginer :D
Top Bottom