Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I don't know when a chest has been found and we all don't know when a new one spawns, this is why I am suggesting it.
My suggestion is to make a message which says something like ''A new chest has spawned in the lobby! Are you the one who finds it this time?''. This to make all players aware a new chest spawned. Currently, a new chest spawns every four hours. But, I don't know if I am still able to find the chest or if someone previously found it. That's it!
Made a poll, feel free to vote. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated!

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
'A new chest has spawned in the lobby
When I saw a chest spawn, about 20 min after the release It was a message telling that a chest had spawned.
I don't know when a chest has been foun
Just look in the chat. It appears a message when someone finds the chest. The message says who found the chest and the reward they got.

Reactions: ItsDavey_

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
When I saw a chest spawn, about 20 min after the release It was a message telling that a chest had spawned.

Just look in the chat. It appears a message when someone finds the chest. The message says who found the chest and the reward they got.
Noticed it 20 minutes ago, thanks anyway!

Reactions: Kloska

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
When the chest is spawned in the lobby, a message appears in the chat notifying you. After a couple of minutes, if the chest hasn't yet been found, a second message will appear in chat to tell you that the hidden chest has yet to be found. The hidden chests are difficult to find, hence the name :P But the rewards are good.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
In the introduction thread, this message hasn't been mentioned which is why I suggested it. I also saw the message and realized that the suggestion is kinda useless.
Though, when joining a lobby, I don't know if the chest has already been found. I can't think of a solution right now but it also might not be a suggestion that should get added. :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom