Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I'd almost forget, I wanna cheer @unknown staff member for removing my beautiful Stalin profile picture a while ago... thanks :(

Reactions: remio

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I wanna cheer for @AnimalTamer1 for being a very supportive and close friend of mine and how much she looks out for others (Oh and the good old puns that we shared)
I also wanna cheer for @Fliqa for being a close friend
Also, cheering for @DragonLord for all the good eggwars memories back in March when we set out to trap people and it never went to plan ;)
@nuubie for being a good friend and a noob (jk, jk)
@RemiTheSheep (For being a good sheep) @Dutudy @SanCookie (Thanks for the memories on the discord or during events on Sunday. Also, #SandKookie) @LanceDaniels (2-3) @BringMeZHorizon (Thanks for translating Arabic and being a good friend) and bunch more that i would rather not tag since i don't wanna tag like 25 people :p

Last edited:

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
I want to cheer @Shallidor, @Jevmen, @Priley and more for showing up at my survival progress almost every week. I appreciate your support and you guys are a big part of the reason the world is still alive. A few years ago when I only had Bedrock Edition I had like 20+ survival world and in only 2 or 3 of them I was actually far. Now I have just one world where I can go daily to forget all the negative things what happen in real life.

I also want to cheer @Hour Glass, @RemiTheSheep, @_The13thDoctor_, @thank u next and much more for being very active and notable members on the forums and also of course the whole staff team and builders for making AMAZING looking maps and making the server a better place. Also the members who used to be staff but not anymore now.

Guys, keep in mind. If I didn't mention you, it doesn't mean I don't appreciate you. I do. I appreciate every single one of you and I mean that.

Thanks for your attention :D

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I wanna cheer @Priley for being one of my first friends on the forums;
I wanna cheer @SanCookie because he's my fellow cookie-brother;
I wanna cheer @Ruisdier for making the Survival progress posts every week;
I wanna cheer @Sophie for the memes;
I wanna cheer @thank u next for being awesome.
I remember when you had that cookie name and we dueled each other. You were like 'Hey, I recognise you! I also want to join the forums but I want to introduce myself etc. and I'm not ready yet!"
So glad you are here!

@thank u next I've got tears in my eyes omg ily

@Ruisdier Might come across rude sometimes, but the only reason I still comment is because I care

I'm cheering @Keanutjuhh for being a great friend
Cheering @RemiTheSheep, @Hour Glass, @SanCookie, @cobvig and @thank u next for all being (except for cobbers) such active forummers and all of you are one of the reasons I'm still here!

Cheers to @warriors1976 for always being so kind, patient and being a good friend overall

Also cheering my bbi @Fliqa for being an amazing friend and I really love how we could laugh for the stupidest things ever :D

Not finished yet, cheers to @Dutudy and @MJ010101 for having been awesome friends and we should play LI with the 3 of us again soon!

Cheers to @Luna // Foxic (they/them) for having listened to me when I needed it, you really motivate me

Cheers to @Younisco for being a disco (I just had to xd)

Cheering some more people because y'all deserve it, @StorySays @ChaosConjurer @Lezappen @Shamel @Echonux, thanks to all of you for the amazing survival memories! I really miss it :P

And finally, cheering myself for being a parrot

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
I remember when you had that cookie name and we dueled each other. You were like 'Hey, I recognise you! I also want to join the forums but I want to introduce myself etc. and I'm not ready yet!"
So glad you are here!

@thank u next I've got tears in my eyes omg ily

@Ruisdier Might come across rude sometimes, but the only reason I still comment is because I care

I'm cheering @Keanutjuhh for being a great friend
Cheering @RemiTheSheep, @Hour Glass, @SanCookie, @cobvig and @thank u next for all being (except for cobbers) such active forummers and all of you are one of the reasons I'm still here!

Cheers to @warriors1976 for always being so kind, patient and being a good friend overall

Also cheering my bbi @Fliqa for being an amazing friend and I really love how we could laugh for the stupidest things ever :D

Not finished yet, cheers to @Dutudy and @MJ010101 for having been awesome friends and we should play LI with the 3 of us again soon!

Cheers to @Luna // Foxic (they/them) for having listened to me when I needed it, you really motivate me

Cheers to @Younisco for being a disco (I just had to xd)

Cheering some more people because y'all deserve it, @StorySays @ChaosConjurer @Lezappen @Shamel @Echonux, thanks to all of you for the amazing survival memories! I really miss it :p

And finally, cheering myself for being a parrot
Screw parrots

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom